How did we all do on Halloween

Options
Ok so wondering how everyone did on Halloween did we give it to the candy or pass ?...I didn't have a terrible day skipped out on digging in my kids halloween treat bags (although I am still fighting in my head about it as we speak )I did however go out for an ealy dinner and gave in to eating 2 slices of New york style pizza, my only regret as of this minute is not passing on the Dunkin Donuts my hubby picked up for the kids ( had 1 1/2 of their square pumpkin cheesecake donut ) it was yumy but regretting I didnt make a better choice how did you all do all?

Replies

• CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Not a single piece of candy today after I had one yesterday and realized something smaller than my thumb can be 200 calories. Won't be making that mistake again, of course I don't actually like candy that much (far more partial to cheesecake). But we did go out to dinner, and while I thought I'd blow over my goal, I still managed to stay under by just eating a portion of the ENORMOUS meal they sent out. It wasn't a healthy one, but I'm taking solace in the fact that I came in under goal, and I have meal planned this week with really good options:)
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    Options
    I had a box of chocolate covered donuts, xl cookies n cream candy bar, and xl kit kat candy bar - over the last two days. Ate close to maintenance. I rarely buy candy so got some for Halloween, a special occasion. I don't regret anything. >:)
  • tmartin19710
    tmartin19710 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I ate two tootsie roll midgets. So not bad, taking rest of candy to the guys at work to get it out of the house since we don't have kids.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    I had a box of chocolate covered donuts, xl cookies n cream candy bar, and xl kit kat candy bar - over the last two days. Ate close to maintenance. I rarely buy candy so got some for Halloween, a special occasion. I don't regret anything. >:)

OMG you reminded me I have had this saved for a while! Thank you for the opportunity to use it!!!!

zdftiiqfusmj.jpeg
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    Options
    clgaram720 wrote: »

OMG you reminded me I have had this saved for a while! Thank you for the opportunity to use it!!!!

zdftiiqfusmj.jpeg

Haha that's so been me these two days.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    I ate two tootsie roll midgets. So not bad, taking rest of candy to the guys at work to get it out of the house since we don't have kids.

I might take the rest of the candy out of the house cause my kid is two and he doesn't remember it exists anyway. Last year I'll be able to get away with that...... what to do about the hubby is another matter
  • Calmquiet
    Calmquiet Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ate 3 fun sized candy bars and hope to avoid eating anymore after tonight. I stayed way under my calorie and sugar limit so it wasn't too bad and the candy made it feel more like Halloween so it was worth it.
  • ZeXea
    ZeXea Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Not candy but lots of carbs. I mega over ate.
    I regret it all. But such is life, oh well.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i did well in the candy and goodies area, i had none..
    however, i did not do well in my meal choice today, or rather did not do well with my meal portions.
    i went over by almost 400 calories and now in bed kinda hungry because i ate 1000 something calories in one meal so had to skip a meal but, the boston market chicken and sweet potato casserole was really yummy, so it was worth it :)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

zdftiiqfusmj.jpeg

This is me today as well. I was planning on taking the extra chocolate to my students, but I am not convinced it will survive that long. :grin:
  • wrenak
    wrenak Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Didn't buy any to hand out and this is the first year my kids did not ToT so I don't have to worry about staying out of their stash. I will, however, have some treats at the movies when we go tonight and I have room in my day for it, so, Yay Me!
  • rleider
    rleider Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky enough to Hate most candy. I know, weird right? I also hate bacon and donuts lol. Just not my thing. So I didn't eat any.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    rleider wrote: »
    I'm lucky enough to Hate most candy. I know, weird right? I also hate bacon and donuts lol. Just not my thing. So I didn't eat any.

Blasphemy! :laugh:
  • rleider
    rleider Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I might take the rest of the candy out of the house cause my kid is two and he doesn't remember it exists anyway. Last year I'll be able to get away with that...... what to do about the hubby is another matter

Lol love it. I have a 3 year old and he got exactly 5 pieces of candy and the rest are in the trash!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    So far so good.
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any. I don't really care for it. My kids both got huge buckets full trick or treating and I've offered it to everyone who comes over. They're like "what about them?! What about YOU?!" They don't need that much candy and I don't care for it! :D
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Got by, without eating one piece. No grandboys here this year and the candy I bought was earmarked for a church "kiddy night" ... when it left this property, it was unopened!! :sweat_smile:
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    rleider wrote: »

I'm like you, luckily I have a god-given passion for bacon, so maybe I won't get into trouble ha ha! But I'm not a fan of candy. It makes my teeth ache (there was cancer, then chemo, so half of them are fake and the rest are dying, so candy is more often a punishment than a treat) like crazy. I like chocolate, but only the kind I can melt without tooth-touching. Anything I have to chew is bad. Don't know what I was thinking when I had that hershey's yesterday. It was sort of just in my hand, then it was open and the rest occurred. I have to be careful about not thinking about what I'm doing!
  • CoffeeNCardio
    Options
    I also don't like donuts, but put me within 5 miles of an Einstein Bros and it's OVER
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I gave into oreos and a brownie. I feel like crap now. Was not worth it.