1 Year Later! With pics (Dropped 70 pounds)

Options

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Um, is it really the same person? Nice results!!! HOTTTAAAA!!!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done an amazing job! Congrats!
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Options
    You really look different way to go just awesome and inspiring high 5 way up high!
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Shame to those ladies who think this is fake.
    I've seen some very successful womens transformations, and I've heard "You looked like your mother in the before photos"
    If a man went and said it was fake..... He would be torn a new one.

70 lbs loss- Great job dude.
    - What was your before weight and current weight if you don't mind me asking.

My before weight was 245. I am currently 175 (on un-official weigh-in day) and on official weigh in day I was 176.2 :)
  • sabrafox
    sabrafox Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What a tremendous job! You look terrific!

Would you share some about your journey? What did you do? How did you stay motivated? What was the hardest thing for you and how did you overcome it?

Keep up the great work!
  • freebird240
    freebird240 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job hun!!!! Your a hottie... keep up the good work... you'll get to your goal soon enough....
  • JoLinn
    JoLinn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...great job!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a different person! great job!!!!
  • Miudinho01
    Options
    Congrats. Great job!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats on the loss!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wow. .. . what an awesome achievement. .. You .look great!:smile:
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look really great! Congratulations!
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! you look great!:flowerforyou:
  • Enaz29
    Enaz29 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • foxy1016
    foxy1016 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow! Awesome accomplishment, keep up the good work.
  • pollypoos
    pollypoos Posts: 10
    Options
    Miaaaow!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I like how your swagger has changed. In the first picture, you look like a nice fun guy, but in the second you look just as nice and fun, but you have a "How you doin' " kind of look. It looks like confidence!

AWESOME job!
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Elle_Jamaicangirl81 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Woww, u are hawt mister man :-) :love: :tongue:
    Awesome! people like you keep me going!
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What a tremendous job! You look terrific!

Would you share some about your journey? What did you do? How did you stay motivated? What was the hardest thing for you and how did you overcome it?

Keep up the great work!

Well I started dieting and exercising back in September of 2010. I saw a picture of myself and I could not believe I had allowed myself to gain so much weight. I had also tried to fit into some of my winter clothes and could not get into hardly anything. So I decided to change my eating habits and started going to the gym.

Motivation: I am going into the healthcare field and I have seen it time and time again where a medical professional is speaking about diabetes, obesity, hypertension, and high cholesterol and how it is important to eat healthy and exercise. While they are up their speaking about all these health risk factors, they are not practicing what they preach--they themselves are extremely over weight. So with that in my mind I was determined to set an example. When I graduate in 4 years and go into the health field I want people to know I practice what I preach. I don't want to say all these things to a group of people about how important exercising and eating healthy is, if I myself do not do that. So that has been my biggest motivation thus far and continues to motivate me.

The main thing I have done is just watch what I eat and workout. I made a lifestyle change and called it that. I no longer call it a diet because they don't work for me.

Hardest thing for me to overcome in the last 9 months was when I quit using MFP for a few weeks. I gained about 5 pounds back. I got back on one day and read some success stories and that motivated me and I began documenting again.

I wish everyone the best of luck on their weightloss journey. No it is not easy, but we can do it if we stick with it.

On a side note: Last year this time I could not run a half a mile without stopping. I can now run around 4 miles!
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I dunnoo.... either way, the "old" pic it's by the left arm, on the "new" pic it's by the right... mirror or not... lol lol

If it is real, CONGRATS you look great...

If not... :/
    Yes, but pretend it is you looking at your computer screen as a mirror. Which side would the Polo sign be on.. your left or your right?? Your Left. :) So because of the mirror + camera effect you get a backwards image.. but both polo's are by his left arm. I know I did the same thing...

BTW OP, YOU LOOK GREAT! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!