How did we all do on Halloween

Options

Replies

• Working2BLean
    Working2BLean Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I rode 50 miles then ran a 10K.

Dinner was a pizza,small and I did enjoy enjoy it. Didn't eat the crust though

Had some candy

If I want to eat a little bit more, I plan out more exercise.

I was under target for CICO so it's all good

Even the peanut butter cups on the frozen yogurt
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I induged in a bunch of stuff. But I have a pretty high calorie allowance because I'm both obese and breastfeeding. So everything fit within my calorie goal.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am simultaneously eating a cinnamon pecan caramel roll (pecanbon) from Cinnabon and a caramel apple. you tell me! Going to stop at midnight though, I've been gaining and not going to tolerate that anymore.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I rode 50 miles then ran a 10K.

Dinner was a pizza,small and I did enjoy enjoy it. Didn't eat the crust though

Had some candy

If I want to eat a little bit more, I plan out more exercise.

I was under target for CICO so it's all good

Even the peanut butter cups on the frozen yogurt

Lol! All I could think when I read this was "Did you enjoy it? Or did you enjoy enjoy it...?" Clearly it's time for bed. First sign is my sense of humour going downhill... lol
  • blkandwhite77
    blkandwhite77 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    23 calories left for today now just to resist candy for another hour
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    I'm not terribly into candy (thankfully for me, Halloween doesn't involve giving out donuts or cinnamon rolls) so I was fine in that regard.

Was a bit difficult because friends brought food over so I couldn't pre-plan my meals, but I did fine.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I've had at least 20 snack size things of various flavors. No worries here.
  • sweetiepie781
    sweetiepie781 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's pretty good everyone I am still awake and h gry ( still resisting the candy urge ) so munching on an apple and then off to bed ...going to have my kiddos sort thru their candy in the morning and make one small bag each of their favorites then the rest is being donated to our school which is collecting candy to send to troops overseas I def have to get it out of my house since I have a major sweet tooth and will binge on it all! Lol luckily the donuts are all gone as well! now just to make it thru the rest of the holidays !!
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    clgaram720 wrote: »
    I had a box of chocolate covered donuts, xl cookies n cream candy bar, and xl kit kat candy bar - over the last two days. Ate close to maintenance. I rarely buy candy so got some for Halloween, a special occasion. I don't regret anything. >:)

OMG you reminded me I have had this saved for a while! Thank you for the opportunity to use it!!!!

zdftiiqfusmj.jpeg

Omg. That could be my kitty. rekgo2kavws1.jpg

I managed to stay at maintenance today.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    I didn't do stellar... But no regrets; it was a holiday. Went to a neighborhood potluck party. That's hard to plan out. Ate a serving of my healthy green salad first but then the grazing got a little out of control. Had a little candy. Drank some things. Alcoholic things. Ready for tomorrow to set the score back to zero! Happy Halloween!!
  • koser2352
    koser2352 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok so wondering how everyone did on Halloween did we give it to the candy or pass ?...I didn't have a terrible day skipped out on digging in my kids halloween treat bags (although I am still fighting in my head about it as we speak )I did however go out for an ealy dinner and gave in to eating 2 slices of New york style pizza, my only regret as of this minute is not passing on the Dunkin Donuts my hubby picked up for the kids ( had 1 1/2 of their square pumpkin cheesecake donut ) it was yumy but regretting I didnt make a better choice how did you all do all?

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Very well! No candy this year! Yay me. :)

I dumped the last 30 or so pieces into the last single kid's bag when I was ready to be done. He was dressed as Jesus. Not sure if that was Divine Intervention for the kid or not. ;)
  • random5483
    random5483 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I had one piece of a starburst. But I did go over by a fair bit today. Couple of pieces of pumpkin pie and I ate pizza for breakfast (leftovers from last night's order when I had friends over). Oh and I went over yesterday due to Pizza as well. I am under budget for the week though, so I am fine with going over my daily limits.
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It was an exercise day, so had extra calories. Indulged in a serving of vanilla ice cream with half a hershey bar crumbled over it. My conscience is clear!
  • jenncamp03
    jenncamp03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I told myself no then I ate one. Well one turned to 2 then I couldn't stop. I feel like my whole week is ruined. I did so well all week igh
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Many, many calories of alcohol. I regret nothing.
  • boobles
    boobles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Didn't have anything sweet at all
  • Artemiris
    Artemiris Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad kids don't go "trick or treat" where I live, so I don't have any temptations in the house.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Lots of goodies, no regrets.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Ok so wondering how everyone did on Halloween?

We don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia ... or at least, it's so not popular, it's easy to ignore.

That said, on today's 100 km bicycle ride, we were all given a small baggie of lollies. I had one. The rest are still in my handlebar bag.