Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 2

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Posting the chart in a few minutes ladies. Didn't get home til 2am last night.....
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Options
    Okay, I haven't lost or gained. But, I consider that pretty good - - I was on vacation. I know I walked a lot, but I pigged out and drank some fabulous alcoholic beverages! : )

So, I'm 173.
  • believeinmagic
    Options
    Weighed myself this morning since I forgot to do it yesterday and I still weigh 158. At least Im maintaining and not gaining weight :) Right now Im on day 7 of the 30 Day Shred and I feel like my endurance and stamina have increased, and I've gained muscle so thats good .I hope the weight will come off soon :)
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I won't be checking in on Monday because I'll be in Vegas eating a ridiculous amount of food and drinking lots of alcohol. I'll be back to weigh in (dun dun DUN) next week.
  • believeinmagic
    Options
    Sorry I've been gone so long, its finals week at school so it s killing me :P. But anyways, so far my workouts and eating have been great. Tomorrow I'm starting level 2 of the 30DS so I'm pretty excited about that and I started the Curves Eating Program with my mom 4 days ago and I can already feel the difference :) Hopefully the program and the exercises will ump start my system so I can lose the last 13 pounds, so far I've just been toning up and losing inches :) Oh and now I can fit into a size 8!! I have never been this small in my life haha, my highest was a size 18.
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    checking in for week 3!
    weigh-in: 217.8
    weight loss: -1.6
  • chezkie
    chezkie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Posted in the wrong week! Numpty!
  • believeinmagic
    Options
    Been slacking the past two days of my workouts and eating but now I'm back and track :) My weight is still the same but I can tell I'm slimming down, at least its better than nothing :)