July 1st - Dec 31st BL Challenge

Options

Replies

• haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im in... I've never done a challenge before though... How does this work? Very excited though. Planning on going back to Hawaii in November so it'll be the extra push of motivation that I'll need!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am so in for this challenge ! When are we going to weign in what day ?
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am so in for this challenge ! When are we going to weign in what day ?
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm in! lets do this!
  • binglebell
    binglebell Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm soooooo in! :happy:
  • Yary
    Yary Posts: 28
    Options
    Im in!
  • cristi1956
    cristi1956 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in too - December 31st sounds like a great goal!
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    count me in.. sounds like just what I need to stay motivated..
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Count me in! This sounds like fun and something that will keep me motivated through the rest of the year :)
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in!!
  • mattie11
    mattie11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am up for it. My current goal is from june 1st to dec 1st. this will be perfect!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    I would like to join
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Court you know I am in for any challenge that you are doing girl.. I dont weigh every week though? Is that ok?

Great! That's fine if you don't weigh every week! Its just mainly for fun :)

As far as how it will work...we will all weigh in on July 1st with out starting weights and then each week. Every 4th week or so we should take pics of the scale just to keep everyone on track :P

We have quite a few people so far, this will be fun!

If we get alot of people we could end up doing this as a group competition, like 4 groups of 5 (of course depending on how many people there are) to make it a little more interesting. We'll have a winning team each week instead of person and you have to do good knowing others are depending on you to stay in the running!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I am in! Sounds fun!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in
  • jbeans67
    jbeans67 Posts: 23
    Options
    I would love to be included! Especially since you don't require a weigh-in picture weekly.

Thanks for organizing this.

J
  • Fawnie
    Fawnie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    im in
  • KatheryneH13
    KatheryneH13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun, I'm in! :D
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Court you know I am in for any challenge that you are doing girl.. I dont weigh every week though? Is that ok?

Great! That's fine if you don't weigh every week! Its just mainly for fun :)

As far as how it will work...we will all weigh in on July 1st with out starting weights and then each week. Every 4th week or so we should take pics of the scale just to keep everyone on track :P

We have quite a few people so far, this will be fun!

If we get alot of people we could end up doing this as a group competition, like 4 groups of 5 (of course depending on how many people there are) to make it a little more interesting. We'll have a winning team each week instead of person and you have to do good knowing others are depending on you to stay in the running!

YAY! I'm so excited!!! I've been wanting to join a challenge so I'm super pumped to be joining this one! :) Thanks for organizing it!