July 1st - Dec 31st BL Challenge

Options

Replies

• diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for 8/12: 298.4

CONGRATULATIONS on getting into the 200's!!!!!
  • diverchic73
    Options
    FAB weigh ins so far guys!

I hope everyone is out there enjoying the weekend!
  • diverchic73
    Options
    WOW - where is everyone? I'm missing loads of weigh ins for this week, will send private messages to everyone to follow up.

I hope you all are having a great weekend!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    cw: 219.4 :(
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I have been gone on vacation this past week. I am still at 138.0 lbs. What is the challenge for this week?
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Well, there haven't been many weigh ins this week but the winner with a loss of 1.63% is KALREZ!!!

Congratulations! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Maryelca23
    Options
    Been on and off this site. Can I join??? I would totally be game to have motivation to get in gear. Been saying I will lose this time and never follow through, but this time is different.

M
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Well, there haven't been many weigh ins this week but the winner with a loss of 1.63% is KALREZ!!!

Did you get mine? I send in weight to different people on different days for different challenges, and I am pretty apt to miss one.
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Did you get mine? I send in weight to different people on different days for different challenges, and I am pretty apt to miss one.

Yep, got yours. :flowerforyou:
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note, when you 'check in' on MFP it doesn't make that public so I will need everyone in the challenge to either pm me their weigh ins of Friday or post it on here.

Thanks!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options

Yay me! :D Looking forward to this Friday's weigh-in. I'm only a few pounds away from my September 1 goal! Feels pretty good to be ahead of schedule, haha
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    My weigh in for this week is the same 139lb :|
  • k2quiere
    Options

Yay me! :D Looking forward to this Friday's weigh-in. I'm only a few pounds away from my September 1 goal! Feels pretty good to be ahead of schedule, haha

Yay! Me too!!! 3.2lbs left :drinker:
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Hi Everyone...

It seems to be getting a little quiet on here... where'd you all go?

Hopefully everyone's been out there exercising and losing weight and beating their goals (congrats to both of you for being ahead of schedule!)!!!

Weigh in day tomorrow. :smile:
  • k2quiere
    Options
    I will have to weigh in later in the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday morning as I'm moving my girls into their dorm tomorrow...not sure when I'll be home.
  • diverchic73
    Options
    I will have to weigh in later in the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday morning as I'm moving my girls into their dorm tomorrow...not sure when I'll be home.
    Not a worry... good luck with the move I hope it goes well!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    07/01 - 240
    07/08 - 234.8
    07/15 - 234.2
    07/22 - 237.6
    07/29 - 235.2
    08/05 - 232.8
    08/12 - 229.0

08/19 - 228.4

Had two high sodium days in a row, so I'm hoping that number is a bit inflated. We'll see where I'm at next week. Really hoping to get down to 225 by the end of the month.
  • mroger801
    Options
    Weigh in for 8/19: 294.2
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    My weigh in stats : 172.7