July 1st - Dec 31st BL Challenge

Options

Replies

• namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! I would love to lose 50 lbs by Christmas, so that when I go see my family I shock everyone! I get to see them all in a week, and then I won't see anyone again until december so it will be a huge surprise if I can pull it off! I am having a really hard time though. My eating habits are ok, except for that I sneak bad treats when my fiance isn't around. But I have the hardest time making myself exercise and when I do , I get winded really easily and have a hard time catching my breath for a long time after. Any tips? I am doing Turbo Jam Cardio Party bwt, and I can't make it all the way through the video yet, but I am getting a little closer every time!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Today's weight: 259.8lb!

Thanks for taking over and keeping this moving on!
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hard week with 4th of july and I had a wedding but I lost one pound.. so I am not going to complain too much.. today at 192...
  • callmefor911
    Options
    I am totally in! I would love to lose 50 lbs by Christmas, so that when I go see my family I shock everyone! I get to see them all in a week, and then I won't see anyone again until december so it will be a huge surprise if I can pull it off! I am having a really hard time though. My eating habits are ok, except for that I sneak bad treats when my fiance isn't around. But I have the hardest time making myself exercise and when I do , I get winded really easily and have a hard time catching my breath for a long time after. Any tips? I am doing Turbo Jam Cardio Party bwt, and I can't make it all the way through the video yet, but I am getting a little closer every time!!

try to make those snacks healthier.. I know it is hard. and I know sometimes I think well if no one sees it then no calories.. but I have been trying to be more honest with myself and with my diary about putting stuff on it.. so what it I go over my calories.. at least I put it on there and that is a start. as for exercise I just love walking it is my time put on my ipod and just walk.. hope all goes well for u.. feel free to add me and we can be accountable to each other..
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

Well, I'm back and am not happy with my scale this morning... I've gained! :-(

I know it's due to water weight though as I'm having a bit of TOM and also did 12 miles of walks over the weekend - tired out a friends 1 year old boarder collie yesterday and am quite proud of that!

I still need weigh ins for
    ajaffry
    angelaclev
    crazynita911
    curlylocks87
    fatboy255
    ilovecreg120809
    kaonna
    kirs1085
    mroger801
    randisaucier
    saltyphoenix
    turbofiregirl

Thanks guys!

There have already been some amazing losses over the past week and you all ROCK!
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Welcome italiana_xx79, miw14 and namaste1987!

Can you please let me know your start weight (1st July) and cw (8th July) so that I can enter the information on the spreadsheet?

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready to work their butts off this week - literally!
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    Hi Diverchic,

You are doing fantastic with this challenge.

Ok, here goes my stat.

SW:185
    CW:185 (end of first week)

I did not lose anything this week since I was shifting houses and I couldnt really excercise much. I wasnt doing good on the eating front either.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    cw: 221.3
  • crazynita911
    crazynita911 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am confused. I thought we were weighing in on Mondays since July 1 was a Monday. I honestly have no clue what my weight was on Friday. I have a Thursday weight I know and today's weight. I can give you either one of those. Just let me know. Sorry!!!
  • diverchic73
    Options
    I am confused. I thought we were weighing in on Mondays since July 1 was a Monday. I honestly have no clue what my weight was on Friday. I have a Thursday weight I know and today's weight. I can give you either one of those. Just let me know. Sorry!!!

Um, July 1st was a Friday - 4th was a Monday. Happy to use today's weight and have you start there :-)
  • mroger801
    mroger801 Posts: 91
    Options
    My weigh in for 7/8 was 314.
  • crazynita911
    crazynita911 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Um, July 1st was a Friday - 4th was a Monday. Happy to use today's weight and have you start there :-)

I think I neeeeeeed sleeeeep!!! Yesterday's weight was 137.2. Again Im very sorry. I will do much better in the future!!
  • diverchic73
    Options

I think I neeeeeeed sleeeeep!!! Yesterday's weight was 137.2. Again Im very sorry. I will do much better in the future!!

haha, not a problem... it was a Monday and I was having a similar day :-)
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Okay, it's now Tuesday so I'm going to announce the winner from Last week now so that they can set mini-challenges for us to follow for the rest of the week.

In future, I will just make the announcement based on the weigh ins I have received by Monday morning UK time.

The Biggest Loser from last week was mroger801 with a WHOPPING 7lb weight loss!!!! Congratulations!!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    My start weight was 146lb

My current weight is 144lb

Good start :)

And now 143lb

Yay for downwards :D
  • mroger801
    mroger801 Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm so honored to have won this week! The mini-challenge will be to try one new type of exercise that you have not done before. (I haven't done one of these before, is this a good challenge?)

Good luck everyone.
  • callmefor911
    Options
    wow great job... and great challenge.. I have been wanting to do zumba class.. that is what I am going to do.. going there with my 2 left feet..,
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Hey mroger801 - that's a great mini-challenge!

Thank you :-)
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm so honored to have won this week! The mini-challenge will be to try one new type of exercise that you have not done before. (I haven't done one of these before, is this a good challenge?)

Good luck everyone.

Congratz and thank you for the challenge! I went to do something last night i've never done (run the stadium steps) but they were closed :( So I will find something else to do this week lol
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Mroger: congrats! And that's a great challenge