July 1st - Dec 31st BL Challenge

Options

Replies

• Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    This week's new exercise I haven't done: climb stairs! Shooting for 1800 stairs by Sunday. Did 150 before breakfast. Whoo!
  • sarahlynnew
    Options
    Hope I'm not to late. I really would like to join. My weight July first 1st was 244, last week it was 241. Everyone seems to be doing so good so far. Hope I can fall into the grove too! :)
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    same here. I am going to climb stairs for the entire week at work, home etc (additional to the excercise I do every day). I did 5 floors this morning, 28 steps per floor which 140 steps this morning.
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    May I PLEASE join! I previously joined another challenge that fell apart--but I'm on a mission to LOSE this Weight!! My goal is to lose 40lbs by Dec. 31st!!!!

July 1-223
    July8-221
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi Saraylynnew and divalovely... I've added you both, welcome to the challenge :-)

Just to let you know what's happening:

This challenge was started by someone but it appears that something has come up so they haven't been on since before 1st July. I was really keen on the time line of this challenge so kinda took over cos I really wanted it to keep going.

This isn't an elimination challenge so if you gain that is okay... preferably if you're still shrinking ;-)

Weigh ins are on Fridays.

The person who loses the most weight in the previous week gets to set the mini-challenge for the new week.

Trying to make this a supportive, fun challenge.

Now, I hope everyone has a great Thursday!
  • diverchic73
    Options
    Hmmm, while I was doing that summary, I suddenly thought... do we want to do the winner by lbs lost or % lost? It doesn't matter for last week as mroger801 was the biggest loser either way! (7lbs, 2.18%)

So, what do you think? I already have % lost included on my spreadsheet so either way is fine with me. :smile:
  • mroger801
    mroger801 Posts: 91
    Options
    My vote is for % of body weight lost.
  • pantoinette
    Options
    Can I join in? I SERIOUSLY need the challenges!
    thank youuuuuuu
  • diverchic73
    Options
    welcome pantoinette!

Please let me know what your start weight was (1st July) and what your weight was on 8th July so that I may include you in the challenge.
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    either one is fine with me. body % or lbs
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    either way.. doesnt matter to me..
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I like % as well.
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i like %
  • sarahlynnew
    Options
    I think % also
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ok I always post for this challenge whatever my weight is on Friday (even if my during the week weight is lower) and although it kills me because I had a great WI ealier this week ... my WI today is 239.4
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
  • diverchic73
    Options
    urgh... scales going the wrong way even if my clothes are getting looser... my WI is 176 :grumble:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    OOh...now this sounds like my kind of challenge; something that is going over time. I'm doing a 1 month challenge too, but I really would like to see long term difference. Diver, I already sent you a message with my info, so please sign me up!
  • diverchic73
    Options
    So, since the challenge has now been going for two weeks, those who have not provided a start weight will be removed from my spreadsheet this weekend (with the exception of Pantionette as they only joined yesterday).

I also propose closing the challenge to new members and that if someone misses weighing-in two weeks in a row they be removed (unless they've let us know that they're going to be away) - does that sound fair to everyone?
  • diverchic73
    Options
    LOL - K2quiere - You snuck in under the wire and have been added :-)