wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My start weight was 146
    This week i was 138.8
    Target weight 133
  • crazynita911
    crazynita911 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Is this still open? I would LOVE to join!

Hiya, I don't know if it's still open but I'd assume so as so many people haven't checked in. What's your start weight from 1st? :-)

Thanks!

Weight on July 1st: 139.2
    GW: 125.0
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    crazynita911
    ajaffry
    kaonna

I've added your info to my spreadsheet.

really hoping skinnyby29 isn't upset by my taking over but there hasn't been anything from them for a bit... will hand back to them when they get back though.
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Thanks for taking over diverchic!

My goal weight is 130.0 lbs by Dec 31st. I think. I don't know. LOL. My goal had been 135 as my final goal weight but I'm at 139 now and I don't think 4 more lbs is going to put me where I want to be, but if I add muscle and lose fat, I may be the "size" I want and not be down to 130.0.

I got 9 glasses of water yesterday. I got in some colors at lunch: green lettuce, red tomato, black olives....but failed miserably at dinner with all browns at Chick Fil A. :grumble: Already at 4 glasses of water for the day and about to go home and make a colorful lunch!

Welcome to all the new members! Hope everyone stays committed!!
  • diverchic73
    Options
    I've checked skinnyby29's diary and she's not logged anything since mid June so I'm not feeling so guilty for taking over... I just want this to be as fun as possible for everyone and to keep going.

Just a quick heads up... I am away from tomorrow evening (uk time) until Sunday so please post your Friday weigh-ins - and I will update my sheet on Sunday/Monday and let everyone know on Monday who gets to chose the mini-challenge for the week :-)

time to go drink more water before my exercise tonight!
  • diverchic73
    Options
    bstamps... way to go on the water!
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    diverchick thanks for working so hard at the challenge....

today I did my 11 cups of water...

and dinner... brown meat loaf, orange carrots and white potato. green grapes...

thanks for the challenge
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late to join in I would LOVE to. I am never consistent with anything (even on here) so I'm hoping this will help. My starting weight as of July 1st is 205. Goal weight by end of year would be 160(ish) lol. We weigh ourselves on Friday right?

Will there be a weekly challenge or daily? I just want to make sure, I may have missed a few posts.
  • diverchic73
    Options
    hi beckyard,

I've added you to my spreadsheet. I find that challenges really help me with staying motivated and also help because I'm not just accountable to myself but I have to announce to everyone how I've done that week so it makes it easier to walk past that fabulous smelling bakery or turn down that chocolate or cookie or whatever it is that I haven't allowed for in my calories for the day. (although I still do go over sometimes it's nowhere near as bad as I used to be!).

We weigh in on Fridays and there will be a weekly mini-challenge chosen by the person who lost the most the previous week.

I am away tomorrow until Sunday so won't announce the winner until Monday but should normally be able to do the announcement as soon as everyone's checked in. :smile:
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    . Posted a day early lol
    Will edit tomorrow for the weigh-in
  • beckyard
    Options
    hi beckyard,

I've added you to my spreadsheet. I find that challenges really help me with staying motivated and also help because I'm not just accountable to myself but I have to announce to everyone how I've done that week so it makes it easier to walk past that fabulous smelling bakery or turn down that chocolate or cookie or whatever it is that I haven't allowed for in my calories for the day. (although I still do go over sometimes it's nowhere near as bad as I used to be!).

We weigh in on Fridays and there will be a weekly mini-challenge chosen by the person who lost the most the previous week.

I am away tomorrow until Sunday so won't announce the winner until Monday but should normally be able to do the announcement as soon as everyone's checked in. :smile:

Awesome thanks!! I will be checking in tomorrow for the weigh in. Hopefully it will be good lol :D
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Weight for 07/01: 240.0

Weight for 07/08: 234.8
  • mroger801
    mroger801 Posts: 91
    Options
    Weight for 7/8: 314
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Weight for 7/8: 139.0 plateau =(

After we all probably overdid it last weekend, let's stay on track all weekend! I'm fighting super hard this weekend even though I am travelling tonight and tomorrow, along with attending a wedding with calorie loaded hors d'oeuvres!
  • miw14
    miw14 Posts: 43
    Options
    Can I still join?
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I want to be in if it isn't too late :happy:
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    i will weigh in the morning.. I forgot to weigh in this morning..

did well on the challenges after wednesday when I got home and started them..

hope everyone keeps up the great work. and the starbucks lady brought in free stuff for the officers and dispatchers last night and yes I didnt have an apple fritter...yes I smelled them LOL.. but didnt eat one..
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    WI for me this morning was 241.6
  • beckyard
    Options
    Checkin weight for 7/08 is 203 :) hoping i will continue to do good next week. Can't wait for the next challenge!!
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    145 still. 2 Week stall :cry: