How did we all do on Halloween

Options

Replies

• JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    ...there may or may not have been a 2am fourthmeal incident after the Halloween party. Hard to say.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    No candy for me; I live in a security building and I don't know where the kids go for their treats, but they don't go door-to-door. I never buy it because I know no kids are coming. My "treat" was a little too much wine... same sugar, different delivery system.
  • MsMaeFlowers
    MsMaeFlowers Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I pigged out on mini chocolate bars and pop, but managed to stay close to my daily goals with exercise and smaller, lower cal meals. I regret nothing. If you can't have fun and splurge on yummies once in a while it's not worth it. Back to being good this week, our chocolate stash is pretty much gone now.
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Didn't eat one piece of candy. Halloween is easy for me. Not a big deal. Just another day.

• AylaStryder
    AylaStryder Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I didnt fall to candy but had a bottle of crabies ruby orange, I budgeted for it though so was still within maintenance :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i ate the entire fairy village's supply of candy,chips and chocolate
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I've had at least 20 snack size things of various flavors. No worries here.

This was me. I'm not bothered by the calories, but I've learned my lesson on logging such variety. What a pain! Next time I'll stick to full size bars, or create a recipe and call it Halloween Binge. Hahaha.
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I stayed under, but did eat 4-5 pieces of candy. The rest (leftover from trick-or-treaters) I'm rationing out over the next month or so. I'm not a huge candy fan, but I do sometimes like something sweet before bed.
  • bombshellinprogress
    Options
    I did horrible and I completely regret it all...
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I didn't have candy but I made an awesome honey beer bread to go with dinner... but we usually take it to Wahoos Fish Tacos for free kids meals today.

(My ex held onto my kids candy this year and told them they couldn't bring it to my house because I was fat and I would eat it all but that's a whole 'nother issue called he is an a**)
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I had three decadent but somewhat reasonable days leading up to Halloween and yesterday I binged on leftover candy. I logged what I could remember of it, and today I'm back, eating lots of veggies and zero treats, staying under goal and getting some exercise in. I haven't made it through Halloween without overdoing it in probably twenty years. I would have liked to make this year my first stress free/binge free Halloween, but bouncing back quickly will have to do.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    amillenium wrote: »
    I didn't have candy but I made an awesome honey beer bread to go with dinner... but we usually take it to Wahoos Fish Tacos for free kids meals today.

(My ex held onto my kids candy this year and told them they couldn't bring it to my house because I was fat and I would eat it all but that's a whole 'nother issue called he is an a**)

Good gosh, glad he's your ex. No one needs that in their life. Congrats on doing well through Halloween.

• joshuakcaron
    joshuakcaron Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Ok so wondering how everyone did on Halloween did we give it to the candy or pass ?...I didn't have a terrible day skipped out on digging in my kids halloween treat bags (although I am still fighting in my head about it as we speak )I did however go out for an ealy dinner and gave in to eating 2 slices of New york style pizza, my only regret as of this minute is not passing on the Dunkin Donuts my hubby picked up for the kids ( had 1 1/2 of their square pumpkin cheesecake donut ) it was yumy but regretting I didnt make a better choice how did you all do all?

No candy or cravings for it either. I'm in s competition and the first place prize is like 3-4000$ in goodies so every time I look at candy I go, nope, 3 more weeks left before I allow myself a treat every now and then.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    We have never had trick or treaters at out house but every year my husband buys a 5 pound bag of candy. I expected him to to buy the candy but what I did not expect him to buy was my kryptonite...aka Peanut M&Ms. I am proud to say that I have not had one bite. I know myself well enough that one little bag of those mouth watering delicious balls of chocolate candy and I will sit there and eat them all. Nope...not one bite. YAY for me!
  • lilyrunner
    lilyrunner Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I must admit I had a couple of butterfingers, and a cupcake with a scary spider on it. To make up for it I took my grandsons out and we walked and walked and walked. About 7 miles total. It was fun.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I ate with total abandon and completely went over in calories, but I regret nothing. I am down 50 lbs and am at 5 lbs below goal wt and so was still within maintenance range.
  • wendymoira
    wendymoira Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My kids are of trick-or-treating age, but they're also old enough to share, and I had three other adults over -- so I had one bite each of three fun-size candy bars I like, and called it a win. (Except that nobody got any Almond Joys.)
  • norcogrrl
    norcogrrl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I ate nothing that didn't fall within the guidelines of my nutrition plan, except for one mandarin orange. I had no sweets, or chips, or soda.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I did very well, ate a good handful of candy, and since it was rainy out we have lots of leftovers for the week :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    We only had two doorknocks all nite, so there was a lot of Reese's Peanut Butter cups and Jelly Belly's left....at about midnitish, hubs and I DID get into the bowl...I ate 2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and 3 packages of Jelly Bellys. No guilt tho, I won't touch them again, no matter how loud they scream my name from the cupboard >:)