What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Finally hit a 100kg (220lbs) squat yesterday!
  • skinnybitchshelly
    Options
    Normally when I go for my 30 minute walks my pace is around 18-19 min. miles. I had not been walking in a couple weeks, went yesterday and I had a 17.28 & 17.27 min. miles!! It blew me away, especially when I kept thinking that I felt my pace had slowed down since my last walk.
  • adolfa18
    adolfa18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was working out and my heart rate monitor kept slipping. I measured myself and I lost 1 1/2 inches off my waist! :-)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    Nice!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »

I hit 80kg the other day!! 100 is my pr goal
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    345x5 rep PR

Holy shít!!! That's 156kgs!!!! Well done!!!!! I was cheering when I did a 80kg (176lbs) deadlift
  • Crochet180
    Crochet180 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've become more interested in my 10k training plan and how much I'm improving than what the scales are saying. Feels like a healthier way to live rather than obsessing over a scale reading.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    345x5 rep PR

Holy shít!!! That's 156kgs!!!! Well done!!!!! I was cheering when I did a 80kg (176lbs) deadlift

Thx! Hope to hit 500+ by 1-1-16. Great job on the 176!!
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I bought a new watchband in May, and wished I had left in one extra link as it was a bit tight. I don't wear it all the time, so didn't notice until yesterday that it is really loose and constantly twists and flops around on my arm. I didn't think I had lost much weight in my forearms, but apparently I have. Time to get it re-sized again. :)
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    WOW! I haven't been on here in a few months. It's unbelievable what working a terrible stressful job for 80 hours a week will do to you. I have gained 20 pounds! The good news is that I have quit, have a wonderful job now (less pay but I know it will all work out in the end), and I am back on here. So, I hate how long 20 lbs takes to get off but I'm ready to do this. I did run a 5k Saturday and managed to run the whole thing even though I haven't run that far since July. So many awesome victories on here. Have spent an hour and have only gotten through a few pages. Definitely motivating me to get back on my journey to a better and more fit me! Thanks to everyone who takes the time to post on here! Let's keep it going!!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    A text from my 25 year old daughter that said. "I started swimming again and insanity bc I want to start making my health a priority...like you do" heartmelted.

Love it!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    NSV from Saturday: only had two meals, one was pizza. I had two very small slices, equivalent of one 'normal' slice, and stopped. I STOPPED. For me, this is a miracle. I grew up poor as dirt so when food was on offer, you binged knowing you might not get a meal like that for a while. I am, to this day, still struggling with leaving food or throwing it away if I'm physically full. It's a daily struggle, one I will have for my whole life. Grateful to have a place to share my wins. <3
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    NSV for today: week two of my S45 class (Strong 45 mins). It's a new challenge, and one that I'm looking forward to! Lots of weights and 'weird' workouts involving bands & whatever those things that hang from the ceiling are. :P
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My "skinny jeans" are now my big comfy jeans
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    jenmovies wrote: »
    NSV from Saturday: only had two meals, one was pizza. I had two very small slices, equivalent of one 'normal' slice, and stopped. I STOPPED. For me, this is a miracle. I grew up poor as dirt so when food was on offer, you binged knowing you might not get a meal like that for a while. I am, to this day, still struggling with leaving food or throwing it away if I'm physically full. It's a daily struggle, one I will have for my whole life. Grateful to have a place to share my wins. <3

Amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.

• erinjack231
    erinjack231 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My most recent NSV is taking a selfie with my daughter and seeing dimples again! I have hated how I've looked for so long and I actually don't hate this picture and my dimples are back. Can't remember the last time I saw those, I know it was when a Bush was in office! Even the fact that I was willing to take a selfie is a NSV in itself. I really needed that motivation, too. Have been becoming complacent recently, so thank you God! What's your recent NSV?

What's a NSV?
  • bettyrox79
    bettyrox79 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Nsv of the day... Had a Melbourne Cup luncheon today. Unfortunately I didn't win on the horses but I did decline all alcohol, even the free glass of champagne they handed out at the door, and swapped my alternate drop dessert with the lady sitting next to me who had been given fruit salad and stayed on my 1200 calories for the day!! I call that a win in my book!
  • ats4908
    ats4908 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Someone at old guy bball asked to change who they were guarding because he couldn't keep up with me. Not much but made my day
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I had my annual physical today and not only did I get a clean bill of health (blood results not back yet, of course) but my doctor weighed me a second time because she thought what the nurse had written down was wrong. She said she would have expected more weight loss considering the change in the way I look. She asked what I was doing to lose weight and then said she thought my plan was "excellent". :)

Got my blood work results and everything was in the healthy range. B)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!