Fall Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• mrsnazario1219
    mrsnazario1219 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Haven't posted in a while but I'm still here! I know weigh in isn't till Monday but I weigh on Fridays so you can count this as my week 6 weigh in.

SW: 187
    CW: 182.2
    MGW: 173

I had my weekly loss set to 1.5lbs when I starterd but have changed it to 1lb since. I doubt I'll be losing 9lbs in 3 weeks :neutral:
  • hillcrestbaby
    hillcrestbaby Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Haven't posted in a while but I'm still here! I know weigh in isn't till Monday but I weigh on Fridays so you can count this as my week 6 weigh in.

SW: 187
    CW: 182.2
    MGW: 173

I had my weekly loss set to 1.5lbs when I starterd but have changed it to 1lb since. I doubt I'll be losing 9lbs in 3 weeks :neutral:

This is still really good!! Way to go!!
  • hillcrestbaby
    edited November 2015
    Options
    normamdls wrote: »
    I am in, little late but I will try
    Cw 180
    Gw 160

Good luck everyone

WELCOME!!
  • notapianist
    notapianist Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm late, but still in! CW 67 kg GW 64 kg
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    I'm late, but still in! CW 67 kg GW 64 kg

Welcome!!
  • yatta_n_2000
    yatta_n_2000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love the Fall, but with it come all sorts of fall goodies to indulge in--and it sure isn't great for the weight loss enthusiast! So I prepose a Fall Weight Loss Challenge beginning October 1 and ending November 30th! Let's ease into the Holidays with a fresh new jumpstart!

61 days and counting! Anyone game?

If you are, just reply to this discussion board with your goal weight loss for the next two months and check in every Monday with your weeks results. Let's encourage one another on and check in every week with how we are all doing!

I'll go first:

Current weight: 143.8
    Goal loss per week is at 2lbs totalling 8 weeks= 16 lbs goal loss
    Goal weight by November 31=127.8

Thanks for coming along! I can't wait to hear how everyone does!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind...Let it be something good." AUTHOR UNKNOWN

Good evening. Would this be a challenge that could potentially be extended to Dec 31st?
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    I love the Fall, but with it come all sorts of fall goodies to indulge in--and it sure isn't great for the weight loss enthusiast! So I prepose a Fall Weight Loss Challenge beginning October 1 and ending November 30th! Let's ease into the Holidays with a fresh new jumpstart!

61 days and counting! Anyone game?

If you are, just reply to this discussion board with your goal weight loss for the next two months and check in every Monday with your weeks results. Let's encourage one another on and check in every week with how we are all doing!

I'll go first:

Current weight: 143.8
    Goal loss per week is at 2lbs totalling 8 weeks= 16 lbs goal loss
    Goal weight by November 31=127.8

Thanks for coming along! I can't wait to hear how everyone does!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind...Let it be something good." AUTHOR UNKNOWN

Good evening. Would this be a challenge that could potentially be extended to Dec 31st?

Yes, this is a very good possibility!! Maybe we will think about starting a new discussion board with a Winter Weight Loss Challenge---what are everyone's thoughts?
  • hillcrestbaby
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...

“Can it be a mistake that ‘STRESSED’ is ‘DESSERTS’ spelled backwards?” ~Unknown
  • hillcrestbaby
    edited November 2015
    Options

ENCOURAGING WORD...

“Can it be a mistake that ‘STRESSED’ is ‘DESSERTS’ spelled backwards?” ~Unknown

This quote makes me laugh and cry every time I read it! I began this challenge as you all know (from my beginning statement) to not just lose weight and reach 'MY' goal, but to have a place where everyone could be encouraged along the way. Since the start of our Challenge on October 1st, I have barely lost anything, travel encroached on my plans in every possible way--where eating out was more of norm than, dessert became a nightly event, and exercise has been minimal at best.
  • hillcrestbaby
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD CONTINUED...So today I begin again because I am refusing to give up! Life happens and choices are made, but I will stand on the truth that life will be far better at the end of this journey than when it started! I want to applaud you all for keeping on this narrow road that we've traveled together! Celebrate you today for making great choices! Monday begins our week six, so let's stay on track! P.s. No DESSERTS for me!
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Week 6
    SW 182
    CW 171.2
    GW 167

10.8 lost, 4.2 to go!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    threadmad wrote: »
    Week 6
    SW 182
    CW 171.2
    GW 167

10.8 lost, 4.2 to go!

You are th bomb!! Yay for you and all the great work!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    Good morning everyone everywhere!! Today begins our week 6! We are way over half way in our challenge with a total of four more weeks to go! Let's 'getter going with gusto'!

It's also weigh in Monday! Give us your stats;

SW (staring weight)
    CW (current weight)
    TL (total lost) while on this challenge

Have a great week everyone!
  • MichelleG1970
    MichelleG1970 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on October 5 and am hoping to lose 2 pounds a week.
    Weight on October 5 was 248.8
    Current weight is 228.8
    On November 30 I would like to be at 220.
  • scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    SW: 129lbs
    CW: 122.6lbs
    GW: 119lbs

Total lost: 6.4lbs with 3.4lbs to go!

Gonna be close as to whether or not I hit the 10lbs mark on time for December 1st but I am keeping my fingers crossed.
  • normamdls
    normamdls Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SW 180
    CW 176
    GW 160

4 lost. YAY!!!!!
  • ckfox95
    ckfox95 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

I started on October 5th also but here's November check in's.
    11/2 137.2
    11/9 136.6
    GW 130
  • sairsyfairy
    sairsyfairy Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    SW: 235
    CW: 225.6
    GW for Nov 30th: 219

10/5 Weigh in: 233
    10/12 Weigh in: 231.8
    10/20 Weigh in: 233
    10/26 Weigh in: 231.2
    11/2 Weigh in: 226.6
    11/9 Weigh in: 225.6

Weekly Loss: 1 lb
    Total Loss: 9.4 lbs

This week was pretty awesome. I found it very easy to stay on track with food, I even had some difficulty eating enough food which is a first for me. This week is going to be tough as I have been given strict orders not to work out :'(

6.6 lbs to go until my goal weight for this challenge!
  • marylovesnini
    marylovesnini Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm so late but still want to do it anyway

CW:134.4
    GW:125
  • annieb45
    annieb45 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    SW - 159
    CW - 155
    GW - 149