Options

Replies

• mtpreville
    mtpreville Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm game!
    Current weight: 146.4
    Goal: 135
    I love the Fall, but with it come all sorts of fall goodies to indulge in--and it sure isn't great for the weight loss enthusiast! So I prepose a Fall Weight Loss Challenge beginning October 1 and ending November 30th! Let's ease into the Holidays with a fresh new jumpstart!

61 days and counting! Anyone game?

If you are, just reply to this discussion board with your goal weight loss for the next two months and check in every Monday with your weeks results. Let's encourage one another on and check in every week with how we are all doing!

I'll go first:

Current weight: 143.8
    Goal loss per week is at 2lbs totalling 8 weeks= 16 lbs goal loss
    Goal weight by November 31=127.8

Thanks for coming along! I can't wait to hear how everyone does!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind...Let it be something good." AUTHOR UNKNOWN

• hillcrestbaby
    hillcrestbaby Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    CW: 144

It's that part of the month >.>. A week or so after that ToTM I seem to gain ib and don't get any sort of additional weight loss until a week or so later when I drop a couple of ibs overnight (ovulation I guess? sorry TMI maybe). Sooo irritating but what can you do? I'm not too upset as I can feel the difference in my clothes; I'm just going to lock up the scales for a short while lol.

Nice idea to put the scales away for a bit! Don't allow that to consume your every thought! Think on the things you did right last week and remember to drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water or more each day! Keep up the good work!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    threadmad wrote: »
    Ok, here goes week 3. It looks like my GW was a little too aggressive, and I may not make it. But I'm still happy with my results so far!
    SW 182
    CW 176.4
    GW 167

You did great!! Keep up the good work! I always like making the goals you choose achievable and you'll get there in your time!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    shuiwy wrote: »
    Current weight: 143
    Goal weight by November 31=134

I am going to jump in too. I was mostly intrigued to jump in because we are starting at practically the same weight and my end goal is your Nov 31st goal but I am a few weeks behind!
    Let's do this!!! Yes, my starting weight was the same! I haven't budged at all with vacation last week, but I'm back on track today!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    CW:164
    MGW: 150
    GW: 130

WELCOME AND ALL THE BEST!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    chi2teach wrote: »
    I'm in. I'm 5'6".

SW (October 1): 181 lbs
    CW: 177 lbs
    GW (November 31): 170 lbs

Looking for MFP friends too. Add me if you like.
    47. High school teacher. Mom of 2 teenage girls. Wife. Joined a gym 3 months ago. Looking for healthy eating ideas. Desire to be active. Started at 197 on July 3. Down 20 pounds. Want someone to support you? Add me.

Julie
    South Florida

• hillcrestbaby
    Options
    Hi I'm game. I just start this program last week. My goal is 1.5 pounds a week. My ultimate goal is to lose 50 pounds by my B day April 5 2016. What a grand present!. My start weight 195. Thanks

Welcome to you and I hope this challenge page is encouraging!! Look back on all of my past posts... You may find added encouragement!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    This is a great idea! I too just found this and would love to be a part of it!
    SW:219lbs
    GW:199lbs

YAY! So glad you found us! This has gone over so well we may just have to keep it going
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    tonygilpin wrote: »
    CW 119 kg
    GW 110 kg
    Need help guys as I have been hovering around 118 to 119 kg for weeks.. my fault because I get lazy by not tracking intake
    I am doing 30km a week running and cycling 45km .. but lose it all with not keeping a close track with food. Any buddy out there in Harrow London HA1. Got to break the cycle and get to my 110 kg by Christmas

All the best to you and Welcome!!!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    Can I still join?

Absolutely!!! Keep checking in for daily encouragement!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    Hi! II just found you guys! I am in my 20th straight day of logging in! I love the idea of a challenge. That really helps motivate me! Right now my current weight is 200 lbs and my goal is to be down to 188 by the end of November. I'm aiming for 2 lbs a week by watching my calories and just starting to exercise. Thanks for starting this, is a great idea!

Welcome! You have great goals and I just know you can do this!! We are all in this together! All the best!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    stetter123 wrote: »
    SW: 182
    CW:180
    GW: 169 by November 30th

All the best!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    GOOD MONDAY MORNING TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE!

IT'S OUR 3rd WEEK AND WEIGH IN DAY IS TODAY! If you haven't shared as of yet, please let us know your stats today!

(ST) STARTING WEIGHT
    (CW) CURRENT WEIGHT
    (TL) TOTAL LOST

Also, share how you're feeling what's been working for you and maybe a tip to share with our group!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    mtpreville wrote: »
    I'm game!
    Current weight: 146.4
    Goal: 135
    I love the Fall, but with it come all sorts of fall goodies to indulge in--and it sure isn't great for the weight loss enthusiast! So I prepose a Fall Weight Loss Challenge beginning October 1 and ending November 30th! Let's ease into the Holidays with a fresh new jumpstart!

61 days and counting! Anyone game?

If you are, just reply to this discussion board with your goal weight loss for the next two months and check in every Monday with your weeks results. Let's encourage one another on and check in every week with how we are all doing!

I'll go first:

Current weight: 143.8
    Goal loss per week is at 2lbs totalling 8 weeks= 16 lbs goal loss
    Goal weight by November 31=127.8

Thanks for coming along! I can't wait to hear how everyone does!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind...Let it be something good." AUTHOR UNKNOWN

• hillcrestbaby
    Options
    CW: 112.2
    GW: 107

You don't have far to go! All the best to you and thanks for joining our group!
  • hillcrestbaby
    edited October 2015
    Options
    My Turn... After three weeks, I have to report that vacation took a spin and I'm right back to the beginning! But I'm poised and ready to get back up on that race horse and make it to the finish line! Has anyone else had a rough start? Share your thoughts if you'd like!

SW 143.8
    CW 143.8
    TL 0
  • j9x794
    j9x794 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sw:202
    Cw: 196.2
    Gw: 186

Not bad so far

• hillcrestbaby
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...

The changes that have come about in your life will have greater than normal impact on your future. I would like to encourage everyone everywhere that these simple changes taking place in lifestyle choices do take time to create long lasting effects! As I've learned over a 10 day vacation to see family, it is hard sometimes to stay on track when eating out, attending football games and (the such). However, it's through the challenges that we persevere! Let us persevere together!

Stay the course! If you've fallen down, pick yourself back up--it's a brand new day and we get to have a do-over if we need one! When I was visiting my grand-daughter on my vacation we saw Cinderella (2015 Disney version)... And I came away with the simple message that could hold true for all of us! HAVE COURAGE AND BE KIND!

HAVE COURAGE this week to make it your best! No one is watching what you do, but you are here on this journey and we all have a common thread--we desire to be healthy and active! Losing weight is a grand start!

BE KIND to yourself and to others! I sometimes find that when I've made unhealthy choices it tends to reflect on how I treat others. Even though it may have been a rough few weeks, take some time to take care of you and treating others in good ways makes one feel better about who they themselves are.

Have a fabulous day!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    j9x794 wrote: »
    Sw:202
    Cw: 196.2
    Gw: 186

Not bad so far

This is fabulous!!!
  • dukedeh
    dukedeh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the challenge & am rededicating myself to using myfitness pal. I'd like to join also!
    CW: 143.5
    GW: 133.5
This discussion has been closed.