Options

Replies

• yatta_n_2000
    yatta_n_2000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to join pls.

SW - 201
    GW - 195

I am keeping my goal small for now since the month is almost over. I want to make sure it is attainable and if I am able to surpass my goal weight it will make the accomplishment that much sweeter
  • hillcrestbaby
    hillcrestbaby Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I started on October 5 and am hoping to lose 2 pounds a week.
    Weight on October 5 was 248.8
    Current weight is 228.8
    On November 30 I would like to be at 220.

Yay..,awesome goal!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    SW: 129lbs
    CW: 122.6lbs
    GW: 119lbs

Total lost: 6.4lbs with 3.4lbs to go!

Gonna be close as to whether or not I hit the 10lbs mark on time for December 1st but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Yay...way to go!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    normamdls wrote: »
    SW 180
    CW 176
    GW 160

4 lost. YAY!!!!!

You rock!! Keep it going!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    ckfox95 wrote: »

I started on October 5th also but here's November check in's.
    11/2 137.2
    11/9 136.6
    GW 130

Thanks for sharing! It's moving!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    SW: 235
    CW: 225.6
    GW for Nov 30th: 219

10/5 Weigh in: 233
    10/12 Weigh in: 231.8
    10/20 Weigh in: 233
    10/26 Weigh in: 231.2
    11/2 Weigh in: 226.6
    11/9 Weigh in: 225.6

Weekly Loss: 1 lb
    Total Loss: 9.4 lbs

This week was pretty awesome. I found it very easy to stay on track with food, I even had some difficulty eating enough food which is a first for me. This week is going to be tough as I have been given strict orders not to work out :'(

6.6 lbs to go until my goal weight for this challenge!

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER SO FAR! Yay!! You'll be fine this week, just keep your pace!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    Hello I'm so late but still want to do it anyway

CW:134.4
    GW:125

Welcome!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    annieb45 wrote: »
    SW - 159
    CW - 155
    GW - 149

Total Loss: 4 lbs

Good job!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options

SW - 201
    GW - 195

I am keeping my goal small for now since the month is almost over. I want to make sure it is attainable and if I am able to surpass my goal weight it will make the accomplishment that much sweeter

Sounds great!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    My weigh in for the week is tomorrow. I'll stop by then! Good luck everybody!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options

SW - 201
    GW - 195

Sounds great!

This is an excellent approach!
  • glitterflower
    glitterflower Posts: 10 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    SW: 164.4 (10/1)
    CW: 158.8 (10/12)

Weekly Loss: 1.6
    Total Loss: 5.6

:)

OK time to weigh in - I have NOT been updating!! I suddenly had a death in the family and illness struck me down for a while but i also got engaged (!!!) so it's been a whirlwind!!

SW: 164.4
    CW: 155.6

Loss since last weighed in: 3.2
    Total Loss: 8.8

i could have done better the last few weeks but i think i'm still on track to lose 10 by november 30! now i have engagement pictures to motivate me (i hope to be in the 140s by january) and my wedding next fall! i'd like to get down to 125 by then.
  • sairsyfairy
    sairsyfairy Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SW: 164.4 (10/1)
    CW: 158.8 (10/12)

Weekly Loss: 1.6
    Total Loss: 5.6

:)

OK time to weigh in - I have NOT been updating!! I suddenly had a death in the family and illness struck me down for a while but i also got engaged (!!!) so it's been a whirlwind!!

SW: 164.4
    CW: 155.6

Loss since last weighed in: 3.2
    Total Loss: 8.8

i could have done better the last few weeks but i think i'm still on track to lose 10 by november 30! now i have engagement pictures to motivate me (i hope to be in the 140s by january) and my wedding next fall! i'd like to get down to 125 by then.

Keep it up! You are doing awesome.
  • hollarts
    hollarts Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    SW 146.9
    CW 144.0 - 10/5
    CW 142.3 - 10/12
    CW 142.2 - 10/19
    CW 140.7 - 10/26
    CW 143.7 - 11/2
    CW 142.9 - 11/9

GW 137.9 by 11/30
    Change for week= .8 loss
    Total loss= 4.0

Need to get focused again. I got a little sloppy with my logging and snacking. I have continued to exercise...85 days straight which I have NEVER done so consistently before. I wanted to be under 140.0 by my birthday on the 11th, but that doesn't look likely at this point, so I will focus on my 11/30 goal.
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    hollarts wrote: »
    SW 146.9
    CW 144.0 - 10/5
    CW 142.3 - 10/12
    CW 142.2 - 10/19
    CW 140.7 - 10/26
    CW 143.7 - 11/2
    CW 142.9 - 11/9

GW 137.9 by 11/30
    Change for week= .8 loss
    Total loss= 4.0

Need to get focused again. I got a little sloppy with my logging and snacking. I have continued to exercise...85 days straight which I have NEVER done so consistently before. I wanted to be under 140.0 by my birthday on the 11th, but that doesn't look likely at this point, so I will focus on my 11/30 goal.

You are doing great with your exercise motivation! Just keep it up and stay consistent with snacking too :lol:
  • hillcrestbaby
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...
    "Willpower can produce short-term change, but it creates constant internal stress because you haven't dealt with the root cause." ~Rick Warren

Yep, this is me to the tee! I get short-term results because I haven't dealt with the deeper root of my behavior! I have to reach the point of getting to know the WHY's in what I've been choosing lately! Like my friend Diana always reminds me of, "It's not so much about what you're eating as it is what's eating you!"

Now is the time. Today is the day! Let's all make our Willpower the power that comes from within to help us make real changes for life!

Have a happy Monday and fabulous week!
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and I'm pleased as punch to report that I'm at 179! I haven't seen the 170s since February this year!

10/1/15: 182
    10/5/15: 181
    10/12/15: 181
    10/19/15: 179!
    11/09/15: 178

So I've slowed down considerably since my last weigh in 3 weeks ago! Seeing as how I did log the entire week of Halloween, and also an out of town same day business trip last week, I think that's not too shabby! I started Couch to 5K a couple weeks ago and I think I can credit the training with my lack of extreme weight gain. So, huzzah!

New modified goal: get down to the 172 by the end of this month! Let's DO this!
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options

SW 200.2
    CW 191.2
    GW for challenge is 185

9lbs lost
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...
    "Willpower can produce short-term change, but it creates constant internal stress because you haven't dealt with the root cause." ~Rick Warren

Yep, this is me to the tee! I get short-term results because I haven't dealt with the deeper root of my behavior! I have to reach the point of getting to know the WHY's in what I've been choosing lately! Like my friend Diana always reminds me of, "It's not so much about what you're eating as it is what's eating you!"

Now is the time. Today is the day! Let's all make our Willpower the power that comes from within to help us make real changes for life!

I stalk this thread for these snippets - they're awesome!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...

I stalk this thread for these snippets - they're awesome!

You're so funny!! Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.