Whats your GOAL or current weight range?

Replies

• scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm currently 186... 5'6" Not very curvy. First goal is 153, because I'll be a healthy BMI at 24.9. Second goal is 136 because my very very very young doctor tells me I'll look 'fantastic' around 131 & I know as a 52 year old woman I'll need an extra 5 lbs of fat to fill out my face & my @ss ;-)
  • jhenan
    jhenan Posts: 433 Member
    6'
    SW 225#
    CW 198.6
    GW 180

My bf likes me where I am currently at but I want to be down to 180 by the new year.
  • FunkyMonkey80
    FunkyMonkey80 Posts: 71 Member
    5'4. I am just starting. I am around 133-135. My goal weight is 120-124.
  • msjanie66
    msjanie66 Posts: 4 Member
    5 ft 5 my weight is 124 llbs and trying not to lose anymore but still losing weight my goal was 126 - 128 llbs
  • jelenacrnic
    jelenacrnic Posts: 15 Member
    I'm 155cm and i reached my goal = 51kg i dont wanna go below 50kg and above 55 kg :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    I'm currently at around 124.
    Goal weight is 118 - but I'm eating at around 50-100 deficit a day so it's going to take me ages.
    Reason for the small deficit? Love food too much. The big deficit helped with my big loss - now I'm healthy, I'm happy to take it slow! Weight range I'd be happy with 118-123.
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    5'3 and my goal weight is around 110-115 lbs.. Will see how I feel/look at 125 lbs and either stick with my prior goal weight or change it
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    5'6"
    SW 348#
    CW 159.6
    GW 154
  • cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    5'10
    SW 236
    CW 228
    GW 175
  • scrittrice
    scrittrice Posts: 345 Member
    Goal weight is 118 - but I'm eating at around 50-100 deficit a day so it's going to take me ages.
    Reason for the small deficit? Love food too much. The big deficit helped with my big loss - now I'm healthy, I'm happy to take it slow! Weight range I'd be happy with 118-123.

Can I ask whether you find this is actually working? I had the same thought (for the same reason--I love food and my work involves it, too). At a 250-calorie deficit, which according my logging I was hitting regularly, I just couldn't seem to be accurate enough to lose consistently--I bounced up and down in my goal range but never hit the bottom. A few weeks ago I got tired of trying and changed to maintenance, which I've hit pretty steadily (while tracking loosely), and my weight has stayed the same, and at a 500-calorie deficit I lost almost exactly 1 pound/week, so I know the numbers are correct. Maybe it was just psychological.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    scrittrice wrote: »

Can I ask whether you find this is actually working? I had the same thought (for the same reason--I love food and my work involves it, too). At a 250-calorie deficit, which according my logging I was hitting regularly, I just couldn't seem to be accurate enough to lose consistently--I bounced up and down in my goal range but never hit the bottom. A few weeks ago I got tired of trying and changed to maintenance, which I've hit pretty steadily (while tracking loosely), and my weight has stayed the same, and at a 500-calorie deficit I lost almost exactly 1 pound/week, so I know the numbers are correct. Maybe it was just psychological.

This is working for me :]
    I've got a fitbit - so I know my calorie burn each day and from there, I can work out my deficit. Of course, I'm not a robot so I'm sure there are going to be times where I don't lose my 'desired ounces' (lol) - but that's fine, I'm still at a deficit so I'm not going to gain anyway.
  • cmasongreen
    cmasongreen Posts: 82 Member
    6'2"
    SW: 218 lbs
    CW: 191 lbs

Just hit maintenance last week and trying to stay between 188-192 lbs. Seeing the scale go up from 188 freaked me out at first!
  • pinkys008
    pinkys008 Posts: 55 Member
    5'5
    sw 198
    cw 182
    gw 145-150 lbs
  • scrittrice
    scrittrice Posts: 345 Member
    scrittrice wrote: »

This is working for me :]
    I've got a fitbit - so I know my calorie burn each day and from there, I can work out my deficit. Of course, I'm not a robot so I'm sure there are going to be times where I don't lose my 'desired ounces' (lol) - but that's fine, I'm still at a deficit so I'm not going to gain anyway.

I have a FitBit, too! The margin just appeared to be a little too slim for me to hit it accurately. Just curious.
  • lindadprice
    lindadprice Posts: 150 Member
    5'6" 166 lbs. I am hoping to drop to 155. I started mfp at 195. I have a bigger frame than most. When I was depressed I reached 130 but I don't think that's a healthy weight for me it would be hard to maintain. I'm going to 155 and than I will reevaluate once I'm there. Hopefully I will make it by January.
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Height 5'8"
    SW: 292
    CW: 253
    First GW 192
    Current UGW (this may go down) 165-170
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    5'6" 166 lbs. I am hoping to drop to 155. I started mfp at 195. I have a bigger frame than most. When I was depressed I reached 130 but I don't think that's a healthy weight for me it would be hard to maintain. I'm going to 155 and than I will reevaluate once I'm there. Hopefully I will make it by January.

Here here
  • dljones67
    dljones67 Posts: 88 Member
    5'5" 48 y/o

SW: 225
    CW: 179
    GW: 150 size 9/10

Now I'm not quit sure. I just got back into size 12 and in the overweight category (no longer obese, yea!) so when I get there I'll see
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    I'm 5'3
    SW before MFP 178
    SW joining MFP 131 lbs
    CW 125
    GW undecided....it was originally 115-120, but I'm playing with the idea of making this my goal weight, maintaining, and just working with what I have now, I think they call it body recomp? :)
  • USAFmaa
    USAFmaa Posts: 8 Member
    5'2". Weight range between 130-133.