What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    The past three days, I had three different people comment on how good I was looking.

:smiley:
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My neighbor asked if I had lost weight because she thought I looked like I had. That I looked good. Yes I have. 21 lbs since we moved in!
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I deadlifted 185 yesterday for reps then helped my husband move all of our furniture and appliances down a flight of stairs, to a new house, and up two flights of stairs and IM NOT DEAD. I'm just a bit sore.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    estrange22 wrote: »
    I deadlifted 185 yesterday for reps then helped my husband move all of our furniture and appliances down a flight of stairs, to a new house, and up two flights of stairs and IM NOT DEAD. I'm just a bit sore.

Wow de Wow!

You should get your husband to spend all that money you saved BY NOT HIRING A MOVING COMPANY on something awesome for you!

• bumbumfacehead
    bumbumfacehead Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I really need to buy some new pants and a smaller belt :)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    estrange22 wrote: »

Nice lifts!
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Running 1 mile in 11 minutes and 50 seconds!
  • brant710
    brant710 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Had to take a team photo at work today and wasn't embarrassed by how I looked in it. I wouldn't have said that 30 pounds ago when I started with MFP.
  • BernieMBurke
    BernieMBurke Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Got a couple: 1) went to the doctor on Friday. She hadn't seen me in six months. I had lost 46 lbs. She asked me what I was doing and said to just keep doing what your doing. Also my BP went from 139/86 to 122/72. I'm still on BP medicine, but she talked about possibly looking at reducing the dose. Little does she know, I plan on getting off it all together. 2) to celebrate I went out and bought a Fitbit Charge HR. Now, it is keeping me motivated! In the last 4 days, I've gone over 15,000 steps 3 times. My food allotment calorie-wise is showing up over 3,000. Also, I talked her into letting me lower my goal from 180 (was 183 at the time) to 170.
  • BernieMBurke
    BernieMBurke Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Another NSV was that I was able to fit into my 32x29 jeans and wear them out.
  • MacHaloC
    MacHaloC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    In the shower this morning, I realized I can feel the spaces between my ribs. Then at work a coworker told me she no longer recognizes me from behind. Two in one day!
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    A size 12 swimming costume ......I cried. Happy tears
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    While doing my Stronglifts warm up I realized the empty bar feels like nothing even though it's 45 lbs.
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    my A1c went from 7.5 to 5.9 !!! Whoo=Whooo!!!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I have a very expensive North Face coat. As long as I've owned it, I've always had to wear it open because my hips were too wide and I couldn't zip it up! I can zip it up now:) I keep putting it on and looking at myself in the mirror because I just can't believe it.
  • idlecrush
    idlecrush Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of size 16 pants yesterday. I bought size 20's of the same pant when I started my new job at the end of April.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I was sorting through my old jewelry yesterday; found an opal ring I've been meaning to get re-sized for about a year, as it's too big and clunky for my pinky. It fits my ring finger beautifully now; which is great because my wedding rings are falling off!!
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    My wedding rings are loose-not to the point where they fall off, but I can wiggle and shake them off, and they clink together all the time! Ive been married less than a year, so I don't want to resize them! I should have lost this weight before the wedding, but better late than never :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!