Women on MFP bikini pic as ur profile

Options

Replies

• Backagainbbg340
    Backagainbbg340 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    Maximus wrote: »
    Nobody got the point of MY thread ... So here goes to all the ones that couldn't get my message because they were too busy listening to the voices in their heads hence I was accused of everything. MY POINT WAS THAT WOMEN NO MATTRR THEIR WEIGHT LOSS GOAL OR THEIR WEIGHT OR BMI SHOULD CONSIDER PUTTING UP A BIKINI PIC AFTER ALL THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SAID FOR CEELING SEXY AND CONFIDENT IRREGARDLESS OF THE EXTERNAL WEIGHT .

I like boobies

I'm going to be a bit of a white knight here and say while yes, the OP's post was a little creepy and the subsequent posts were a little creepy, if he had the body of Adonis or was a regular well-liked poster like say... @HawleyGriffin (no disrespect, dude) would the thread have gone differently? I mean @Maximus just said he liked boobies.....

Depends- unless its babby's first day on the internet, everybody knows better than to post a "joking" thread until you're known for being a "joking" kinda guy. otherwise you end up like one of those guys in a prank gone wrong video screaming about "it was just a prank bro!!"
    I couldn't care less what the haters think I know I am not a creep

Lots of thoughts in my head...for and against OP
    Who cares though
    All this creep talk and I can't get radiohead outta my head!!!!!
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    orrrrrrrrrrrrr..... you really are a creeper.... lol. Own it

Not at all ... I personally think a woman that lost weight and looks good in a bikini is a beautiful thing I am a healthy male... On a different tone a muscular guy is a beautiful thing... Yeah I wish I had a muscular body that women would lust over ..... Is that being creepy?????
  • wolfsbayne2
    wolfsbayne2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Nobody got the point of MY thread ... So here goes to all the ones that couldn't get my message because they were too busy listening to the voices in their heads hence I was accused of everything. MY POINT WAS THAT WOMEN NO MATTRR THEIR WEIGHT LOSS GOAL OR THEIR WEIGHT OR BMI SHOULD CONSIDER PUTTING UP A BIKINI PIC AFTER ALL THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE SAID FOR CEELING SEXY AND CONFIDENT IRREGARDLESS OF THE EXTERNAL WEIGHT .

I like boobies

I'm going to be a bit of a white knight here and say while yes, the OP's post was a little creepy and the subsequent posts were a little creepy, if he had the body of Adonis or was a regular well-liked poster like say... @HawleyGriffin (no disrespect, dude) would the thread have gone differently? I mean @Maximus just said he liked boobies.....

Depends- unless its babby's first day on the internet, everybody knows better than to post a "joking" thread until you're known for being a "joking" kinda guy. otherwise you end up like one of those guys in a prank gone wrong video screaming about "it was just a prank bro!!"

Who cares though

Thanks for that...now I can't
  • wolfsbayne2
    Options

I like boobies

Dude thank u great point .... All these women saying I am a creep but if I had the body of lifting riot as an example ... No one would have criticized me I would have gotten friend requests instead

And your white knight is not a dude. Do you need her to put on a bikini for you to tell?

It's ok. I don't mind it. Thanks, though.
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    guys I am taking the punches for a of u .... If u don't like to see a woman in a bikini than u r a liar
  • Backagainbbg340
    Options

I like boobies

Who cares though

Thanks for that...now I can't

Awww I'm sorry....get it outta your head!
    Think of another song....maybe by TLC? Hehe
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    guys I am taking the punches for a of u .... If u don't like to see a woman in a bikini than u r a liar

Dude, you are taking punches because you lack social skills. I tagged you in a bikini thread for your enjoyment. You should have followed the notification and enjoyed the pictures instead of digging a bigger hole for yourself.
    Taken to heart will work on that

• Backagainbbg340
    Options
    Sooooo...uhhhhhh...when are the hotties gonna put up some bikini pics? :p
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options

I like boobies

It's because those guys are up front about their creepiness. So there's nothing to do but take it or leave it and move along... OP was trying to hide behind this guise of being some godfather of women's self acceptance. That's what made it ridiculous.
  • wolfsbayne2
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

I like boobies

It's because those guys are up front about their creepiness. So there's nothing to do but take it or leave it and move along... OP was trying to hide behind this guise of being some godfather of women's self acceptance. That's what made it ridiculous.

It doesn't really matter. I made my point. I've been here long enough to know how it works.
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options

I like boobies

I can't even accept my body how can I be a godfather for women's self acceptance
  • Backagainbbg340
    Options
    Sooooo...uhhhhhh...when are the hotties gonna put up some bikini pics? :p

@katnroyal1987, I think he means you

Yea, they're big
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options

I like boobies

I am up front about my Perviness. Firmly disagree with the term creep.

But respect that others have their own opinion

I meant it in an endearing way :heart: And I full on own my own creeperness :tongue: