Christmas challenge

Options

Replies

• alco1966
    alco1966 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    great... count me in please... id like to lose another 3 or 4 lb.. I know it might not sound much to some people but I'm not losing very fast... sometimes its only 1lb every 2-3 weeks... but hey... its still coming off :-)
  • Sassie2015
    Sassie2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in....was doing well until the summer and I've piled most of it back on again....anything off before Christmas will be a bonus!
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Would love to take part!
  • sassyangies
    sassyangies Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My only problem is I'm so new to this I'm hoping that I canfind the thread once I it starts or just after today. Any tips? I
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    This is an excellent challenge and I'd love to join! I'm looking to lose 10 pounds by Christmas. It's gonna happen
  • delannarlambert
    delannarlambert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wanna b part of the team. Looking to lose 7 lbs. Odd number I know but I'm calculating it by losing 1 lb a week by Christmas
  • melsetsy
    melsetsy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My only problem is I'm so new to this I'm hoping that I canfind the thread once I it starts or just after today. Any tips? I

Just search "christmas challenge" in the forums and it should pop right up. :)
  • melsetsy
    Options
    Started last week (after a 6 month break) need to lose 30 lbs, but would be happy with 10 by Christmas. Lost a pound last week, just need to stay motivated and focused and this'll help me out! :)
  • melsetsy
    Options
    I wanna b part of the team. Looking to lose 7 lbs. Odd number I know but I'm calculating it by losing 1 lb a week by Christmas

Smart! Me too, actually!! 10 would be a great present to myself, but I'd be happy staying at losing 1lb per week!!
  • teleturn
    teleturn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am in as well! Looking for 10-12lbs by Christmas!! It will be a great reminder to keep in control during the holidays season.
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Im in too !
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    In request sent
  • larncy
    larncy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've totally fell apart the past few months and just starting back to shed for the holidays...looking forward to it
  • missybraden
    missybraden Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    melsetsy wrote: »

I clicked on the star by the name of the challenge in the list, then I can find it by clicking on the star on the top bar when I go into community on my phone. Not sure if that helps, I know it isn't ve

Just search "christmas challenge" in the forums and it should pop right up. :)

• MLLindstrom
    MLLindstrom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have no set goal to lose by Xmas but overall I'd like to shed 50lbs so anything I lose by Xmas is a good thing for me. I've just signed up to do weekly 5k runs in my local park though I haven't run in nearly a year. I'm going to start training today and will walk run until I can actually run the entire thing. Look forward to motivating each other!
  • CathyAnnS
    CathyAnnS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 3 pounds as well :)
  • SavannahCSS
    SavannahCSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in would like to lose 15 pounds by Christmas good luck all x
  • fattgrlneeds2bthin
    Options
    I am in I would like to lose around 10-12lbs. Can't seem to lose it. Tracking calories weighing everything trying to be active and only losing same 1-2 back and forth. So planning on not eating back calories added by fitbit to see if it helps. Although always under fit bit target. Fit bit says I should be losing 2.2 lbs a week. I don't know but after 3months getting frustrated.
  • MNmarisa
    MNmarisa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! :)
  • jamesja1
    jamesja1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! We're already friends and I just saw your post on the Christmas Challenge! I guess I'm late to the game, but I'm here! I want to lose 12 lbs. by Christmas. I just started back on mfp about a week ago after a significant absence. I can use all of the motivation that I can get! ☺