What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,084 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that when I stand up to practice the banjo, I no longer have any urge to sit down part way through (and minimal knee pain along the way from the torn meniscus, besides).
  • melissadav_
    melissadav_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been able to see my jaw line again!!!

82971997.png
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I tried on two pair of size 10 pants today and they fit, I was very surprised. I was checking to see how much further I had to fit. I was at a thrift store, so I bought them 5.25 for them both. Awesome....
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I just started a new job and the HR woman was explaining the health requirements necessary to receive a "healthy living" discount on my insurance costs. She says that one of the main components is to have a healthy BMI, then she glances me up and down and says "it doesn't look like that should be an issue for you." Woohoo!! I'm technically still 12 lbs from a healthy BMI, but I've already lost 32 and I'll take the NSV that someone assumes from looking at me that I'm a healthy weight.

• ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    150x1 OHP (5lb PR) :)
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs from everyone, as always! Today I bashed my ribs leaning over the middle arm rest of my car to reach something. "Bashing your ribs, surely that isn't very victorious?" I hear you cry! Well, for me it means I have less fat, aka protection, covering my ribs and I actually didn't mind the pain for that moment. :)
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    My recent nsv is that fact that I gain 6 lbs in the last month, ate like a monster, do no feel guilty or shame and I'M BACK! There's always time to fix it and make it better. I know in my heart that this eventually will happen and I'll get to my goal.

Until then I'll live and enjoy life with their ups and down

Rise and shine :wink:
  • caitlinrennes
    caitlinrennes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fitting into a UK size 14 top and trousers! Haven't been this small in 30 years!

76600255.png
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Our company Christmas party is coming up.

In the past (when I was 230lbs and wearing a US18/20), I had to wear mumsy dresses because that's all that would fit and cover up the parts I didn't want people to see (pretty much everything).

Yesterday I went shopping for a dress for the event. First of all, there were TONS of options. Second, dress sizes are weird and I tried on everything from a US12 to a US6 to find the right fit. I wound up with a beautiful one-shouldered black dress that doesn't hide ANYTHING. And I felt AMAZING! Shopping is (distressingly) way too much fun now :smile:
  • bellyfattoflat
    bellyfattoflat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When my 26 year old colleague told me I was looking foxy today
  • lizwooshy
    lizwooshy Posts: 110 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    September 1st my waist measurement was 36 inches (at that point I had already lost 13 pounds). My waist is now 31.5 inches. Very motivating because the scale hasn't budged much in the past few weeks
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I leg pressed 220lbs last night
  • proudseal
    proudseal Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I don't feel fat today!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I benched 90 pounds today. I know that doesn't seem like much but I began lifting barely about to bench the olympic bar it's self so it's a pretty big deal to me.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a crazy amount of weight yet (~14lbs), but I've dropped 2 pant sizes and had to get a new belt the other day.
  • shaynataggart
    shaynataggart Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I signed up for two 5k races in June and started c25k. 130 lbs ago I would have never imagined running as an option
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    votkuhr wrote: »
    hvp33ykoftyn.jpg

Just completed my first ever Spartan race!

And did it with a smile! That's great!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    135x31 on barbell rows (rep PR)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!