Help me. Nice body corset

Options
Hi gays.I really need your help. I want to ask about nice body corset is it good or nah ?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    For just wearing to hold you in or are you using it to try to "reshape" your body and lose weight? Because if it's for "reshaping" and losing weight weight...............nah.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Dhaital
    Dhaital Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    For just wearing to hold you in or are you using it to try to "reshape" your body and lose weight? Because if it's for "reshaping" and losing weight weight...............nah.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Thanks alot
    But do you know about charmian brand ? I'm not good with these things ):
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    What is your goal? Brands are irrelevant if we don't know what your goal is.
  • Dhaital
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    What is your goal? Brands are irrelevant if we don't know what your goal is.

If you mean my wight my goal is 55kg
  • jgnatca
    Options
    Corsets won't make a whit of difference for your weight. To reduce your weight reduce how much you are eating.
  • Dhaital
    Options
    Corsets won't make a whit of difference for your weight. To reduce your weight reduce how much you are eating.

I know sweety but i just want to reshape my body.So i want to know what're good brands for a corset
  • jgnatca
    Options
    Well, your goal is to reshape your body then. Weight has nothing to do with that. I remember when corsets were gladly left behind by the women's movement.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I learned something interesting about each responder in this thread. And about myself too.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Dhaital wrote: »

I know sweety but i just want to reshape my body.So i want to know what're good brands for a corset

Then perhaps a corset training website would a better place to ask than a fitness and exercise website.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    I learned something interesting about each responder in this thread. And about myself too.

Your softball team will now let you use their chapstick?
  • Dhaital
    Options
    Well, your goal is to reshape your body then. Weight has nothing to do with that. I remember when corsets were gladly left behind by the women's movement.

Oh my god
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Hi gays.I really need your help. I want to ask about nice body corset is it good or nah ?

Are gays experts in the body corset world? Why just gays?

If you want to reshape your body then work on your body. Not the clothing you wear over your body. That stuff is only partly helpful until your date finds out it's all fake. Work on the real you.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I, for one, fully support the wearing of corsets.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »

Your softball team will now let you use their chapstick?

You play softball too?

Priscilla of the Dessert has the best corsets.

5.jpg

Yes, that's a flipflop corset.
  • Dhaital
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »

Are gays experts in the body corset world? Why just gays?

If you want to reshape your body then work on your body. Not the clothing you wear over your body. That stuff is only partly helpful until your date finds out it's all fake. Work on the real you.

I'm sorry i did a spell mistake
  • Dhaital
    Options

Then perhaps a corset training website would a better place to ask than a fitness and exercise website.

Ok thanks ❤
  • purplishblue
    purplishblue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Actually it can be perfectly fine to wear corsets, source:I am a goth chick who wears corsets. In order to actually change your body shape, you'd have to do what is called tight lacing/waist training corset. You'd need a specially made one for you body, and wear it daily. If you stop wearing it, your body will end up going back. I wear corsets when I go out to goth nights and I have no problems with them.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

They tried to leave bras behind too. I'm glad they caught back up.