Christmas challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• stazed657
    stazed657 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Anything would be good but ideally 6-7 pounds by Xmas!
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    melsetsy wrote: »
    I'm in. My only problem is I'm so new to this I'm hoping that I canfind the thread once I it starts or just after today. Any tips? I

Just search "christmas challenge" in the forums and it should pop right up. :)

Look at the top right of the thread above - there is a star which is just an outline underneeath a bell, star and an asterisk. Click the star outline and it will turn gold. Now it is in your favourites.

To open this thread, click on the grey star next to the bell and it will be there to click on to open.

• crhinshaw29
    crhinshaw29 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • michellemurphy16906
    Options
    Im in! I want to lose between 10 and 15 lbs.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    melsetsy wrote: »
    I'm in. My only problem is I'm so new to this I'm hoping that I canfind the thread once I it starts or just after today. Any tips? I

Just search "christmas challenge" in the forums and it should pop right up. :)

Or bookmark the page.

Newbies might also want to take a look at these threads: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10260517/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest

My goal for Christmas is also 12 pounds but I'd also be happy with 8.
  • waxhawblob
    waxhawblob Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    too late to join the group? want to drop 10 by Christmas.
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join to!!! I would like to drop 8lbs by Christmas (or more if possible) started back on MFP on Monday having gained 18ibs since my wedding 18 months ago - I have 28lbs to lose to get back to where I was some years ago and then I can reconsider my goal if I'm not happy. I have lost 2lbs from Mon to today (Friday) however weekends are my real problem! Lets do this together!!!
  • jenjaedon
    jenjaedon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • sodaaliciouss
    sodaaliciouss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join!!
  • lgarten69
    lgarten69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me to this challenge. I need this more then you know . Christmas gift to myself.
  • amberschanick395
    Options
    Some group motivation sounds nice. I want to lose 10-15 by Christmas.
  • smitup
    smitup Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    im in man! finishing this cut is really hard during the holidays. Hoping this will help me stay on track. Seems to be a lot of motivated folks on here! would love any and all friends to help!
  • underwater21
    underwater21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm also a newbie, hoping I could drop 10lbs but sounds like alot in about a month. Count me in
  • makingastart2015
    makingastart2015 Posts: 18 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm in It is great to share ups and downs with others who are in the same boat !
  • earrav
    earrav Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let's encourage each other and keep an update of how we are doing on this thread.
    This week was good for me how about the rest of y'all
  • ebhrivera193
    ebhrivera193 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm super excited! In fact you and any of you guys here can come and join my Holidays~Weightloss~Challenge Group. You can find it in the new groups list. :D
  • JeanetteLaurie
    JeanetteLaurie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in, newbie here x
  • SavannahCSS
    SavannahCSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Only lost 2 pound since last update but have started exercise today after a terrible weekend dreading the scale so staying away till Saturday morning burned 150calories in 11 minutes so my since I started this challenge
    SW 194.4
    Cw 192
    How is everyone else getting on x
  • DarynE527
    DarynE527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just now seeing this! Can I still join in and track from the day you started? :)