Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Confession #1: I have been googling breast reduction. ALL DAY for TWO DAYS. I'm within 15 pounds of my goal and I don't think a lot is going to change in 15 pounds. I am HOPING but I doubt it. When I was at this weight before they were still large and cumbersome.
    Confession #2: I have some people that are making me feel bad about this decision. Saying that I should leave my body "as God intended" and that I'm "committing crimes against Nature." The worst part is not all of these people are male. I expect it from dudes. But women should understand some of my plight here, right?

Confession #3: Pages and pages ago I confessed to being afraid of my breasts over shadowing my abs. I'm not afraid anymore. I know what I want. I've cried and complained about these over-sized, uncomfortable, so-called 'fun bags' enough. When I hit 154 pounds, I would like to trade down from a J to a C please. :grin:

I say do it- forget the haters! My cousin says it was the best decision of her life! And it made her look like she lost a lot of weight just by having the reduction!
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I am getting ready to start my annual butter toffee making for the holidays and I confess I will most likely eat a bit of it while I am doing it. I just call it quality control. ;)

Oh my... I love toffee!!! I do homemade caramels that are so, so good.

I love toffee, too. That sounds so good!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start my annual butter toffee making for the holidays and I confess I will most likely eat a bit of it while I am doing it. I just call it quality control. ;)

You gotta make sure it's sanitary & not poisonous ;).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Confession: I've been eating a lot of broccoli and cauliflower everyday. I have the worst worst gas, but I have no plans to stop because it's filling and lo cal. :s

I feel the same way since I've been eating broccoli & black beans. Watch out everyone I'm going to blow it up.

*backs away slowly*

I LOST IT :D

Ahahaha. Luckily my gas isn't as bad lately.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

I will trade ya some toffee for some caramels!!!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    If you cough and/or sneeze into your hands, I judge you as a person who is ignorant regarding basic contemporary hygiene practices.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    If you cough and/or sneeze into your hands, I judge you as a person who is ignorant regarding basic contemporary hygiene practices.

Eh you'd hate me. Sometimes I forgot to not do this, whooops.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

I'd be judged too. When I get those sudden-onset coughs, in that instant I care more about not choking to death than following hygiene protocol.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

At my job (previous position) I had to take payments from customers. The ones that grossed me out were the people who would cough/sneeze into their hand, then hand me cash or use the debit machine with that hand immediately after :grimace: They're the reason money grosses me out
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

I will trade ya some toffee for some caramels!!!

If either of you are my secret santa... :#
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

At my job (previous position) I had to take payments from customers. The ones that grossed me out were the people who would cough/sneeze into their hand, then hand me cash or use the debit machine with that hand immediately after :grimace: They're the reason money grosses me out

Ahh, yea that is traumatizing.

Another thing I hate is when you are walking towards someone and they are fine but right when they get to you they have to cough or something. I'm always like NOOOOO. But I'm a germaphobe for sure. :)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

Money is FILTHY!

At any job where I've had to handle money, I always had regular cold sores. Now I can go years without one.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    This thread has absolutely died. Or at least is on life support. Poor little thread...

ETA: Well, maybe not so little. 1655 pages is a very long life for a thread... Poor old thread, then?

Its the new forums. I had to remember to come look for it. But here I am...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I always get squicked out when someone takes the money out of their shoe or bra. I don't know which one is more nasty.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Every time I get within 5 lbs of my goal weight I stop eating properly and gain back some weight. I have no self control :(

This is why I've lost and regained 10 pounds over and over. I get really close than stop (for some unknown reason) and put it back on.

Yep I was with 1.5 lbs twice. Just over 5 away now. And today's consumption isn't going to help.
  • Oberon21
    Options

If you have to sneeze or cough what are you supposed to do in contemporary hygiene. I must have missed this Emily Post update.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

If you have to sneeze or cough what are you supposed to do in contemporary hygiene. I must have missed this Emily Post update.

Sneeze/cough into your bent elbow, or a tissue. Or if you do sneeze into your hand, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Sneeze/cough into your bent elbow, or a tissue. Or if you do sneeze into your hand, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after.

I always think it's gross when people sneeze into their sleeve. Ick. At least my hands I can wash.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Sneeze or cough into your own sleeve. I often forget, but we have hand washing and hand sanitizer stations everywhere at the hospital which I make regular use of.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession: I don't want to be at work today.