What are you working today?

Options

Replies

• uwouldluvme2
    uwouldluvme2 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    full body 3x/week hasn't failed me yet......

Wow
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    My fingers. I sell wire jewelry online and have a long list of orders to fill. Plus my body needs a rest day to recover.
  • dljones67
    dljones67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    30 minutes cardio mostly arc trainer & upper body this morning . Tmrrw same cardio & lower body & abs. I alternate M-Th. Friday is same cardio & total body with just walking some on weekends :)
  • charisseb84
    charisseb84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Back and biceps, dreaded leg day is tomorrow :s
  • ljk0615
    ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    @ljk0615 @ovidnine what are some leg exercises you do (other than squats and lunges)?

I did...
    Box squats w/ barbell
    Step ups with db's
    Straight leg deadlifts with db's
    Curtsy lunges w/ barbell
    Physio ball hamstring curls (?? Not sure what to call these but they're great)
    Bosu ball squats with kettlebell
    Lunges with db's
    Leg extensions

• ovidnine
    ovidnine Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Leg day again. Usually it'd be Thursday but my wife didn't want to go to the gym on Turkey Day.

Main: Deadlifts Aux: Ft squats Acc: BB lunges, good mornings Then some seated cable rows to finish things off.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Back n Bi
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Insanity HIIT workout today.
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Swimming lengths so whole body I think?
  • uwouldluvme2
    Options
    Today is a rest day for me! Anyone else taking a rest day today?
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    5/3/1 DL and OHP... got 120x10 on the OHP and 320x5 on DL
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Fasted HIIT today...
  • uwouldluvme2
    Options
    Negative_X wrote: »
    Fasted HIIT today...

Oh wow. Sounds brutal!
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Back. Deadlifts with pull-ups in between. Cable lats and cable rows. And a little biceps. Dying at work right now, I just want to get to the gym.
  • clehman71
    clehman71 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Today is all about legs. Squat, press, lunges and many many more!
  • DizzyMissIzzy
    DizzyMissIzzy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm working chest and triceps and doing cardio and abs today. What are you working? Also, feel free to add me--I would love to have some friends :-)

Chest and tris today! Supersets, drop sets and very limited breaks to blast fat. Shoulders tomorrow, Legs Friday and then cardio days Sat and Sun (cardio is my rest day).
  • DizzyMissIzzy
    DizzyMissIzzy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    dljones67 wrote: »
    30 minutes cardio mostly arc trainer & upper body this morning . Tmrrw same cardio & lower body & abs. I alternate M-Th. Friday is same cardio & total body with just walking some on weekends :)

The arc trainer is brutal! I usually use the bike or the elliptical for half an hour and get a great calorie burn, but I tried the arc trainer the other day and was huffing and puffing after 10 minutes! Hahaha. Ugh. Seems like a great machine!
  • uwouldluvme2
    Options
    Good morning! I'm working chest and triceps and doing cardio and abs today. What are you working? Also, feel free to add me--I would love to have some friends :-)

Chest and tris today! Supersets, drop sets and very limited breaks to blast fat. Shoulders tomorrow, Legs Friday and then cardio days Sat and Sun (cardio is my rest day).

Nice! Your schedule sounds similar to mine. I did chest and tris yesterday. Tomorrow is shouders for me as well.
  • uwouldluvme2
    Options
    Back. Deadlifts with pull-ups in between. Cable lats and cable rows. And a little biceps. Dying at work right now, I just want to get to the gym.

haha! love it! I deadlifted 225lbs on Monday. New PR for me
    la1ewe3v1vnw.png
  • maureented
    maureented Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Strength training 60 min class (squats, lunges, sumo squats, triceps, biceps, upright row, core, bridges, planks, stretching this a.m.
    Yoga this evening!