Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - GRYFFINDOR

Options

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! I knew we could do it, Gryffindors! Let's make this week just as or MORE awesome :)

I'm proud of you all! :)
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!!! Lets keep up the momentum!!!! You all are fabulous!! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    For those of you curious to know, I'll probably have a chance this weekend to put up a new updated chart for the past 2 weeks. Early next week at the latest. I should be able to keep up easily after this weekend :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Great job this week, Gryffs!
    For those of you curious to know, I'll probably have a chance this weekend to put up a new updated chart for the past 2 weeks. Early next week at the latest. I should be able to keep up easily after this weekend :)

Thanks!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    weigh in: 187.2!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    sorry i didnt weigh in last week. my son graduated today and i was really busy getting things ready for graduation and his party which is tomorrow (make that today since it is 1203 am here) i didnt lose anything for last sundays weigh in (june 5) and for this weeks (june 12th) i lost 2 lbs.... hope im still part of the team!

now that all that is done i will be back on track and wont miss another weigh in if you guys will still have me after this!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    No loss for me.

Not sure what to do! Any ideas?

I reduced my calorie goal back to 1200 (I upped it to 1500 to see if that helped). I am eating back almost all my exercise calories, I don't want to be under too often.

Think I'm going to give up my weekend bottle of wine and crisps/chips. See if that makes any difference.

On a brighter note, I went to a Gala yesterday, to watch my niece as Prince Charming, and came back with a spangly, sparkly new bike. Unfortunately, I won't be able to keep it :sad: I already have 3 bikes in my back garden, rusting away!!!!! I have nowhere to store them!!!

Am thinking of selling the new one and 2 of the others. Then I'll have to find someone who's good at bikes to fix the remaining one!!!!!

LouiseXXXXX
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Go GRYFFINDOR!

1st May 136.6
    8th May 136
    15th May 134.1
    21st May 134.4
    28th May 132.9
    5th June 132
    12th June 131.5

Only lost half a pound, but considering that last TOM I "put on" half a pound, I'm happy with that.
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    Last week: 128.4
    This week: 128.2

Not a big loss like the last two weeks but I had my first race yesterday and I let myself have some things I don't normally eat. Back on my game starting today!

Let's go Gryffindors!
  • pixycats
    pixycats Posts: 62
    Options
    SW: 142
    May 8: 140
    May 15: 138
    May 22: 135.4
    May 29: 133.2
    June 5: 132.0
    June 12: 129.6

Yay Gryffindors! Let's make this next week awesome. :D
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    Just checking in. My weight last week was 160.6 and my weigh-in this week put me at 158.4, that's a 2.4 pound loss.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Because of TOM, I stepped on the scale this morning already thinking I'd be telling you guys, "I stayed the same this week." But then I was pleasantly surprised. I weighed in at 186.5. I'm down 1.5 pounds! Yay!! :)

So far it looks like Gryffindor is having another good weigh-in. Way to go, everyone! And cheers to another great week starting today!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    no loss for me this week :(
  • blondie2285
    Options
    SW-147
    Week 1 -145.7
    Week 2 - 144.2
    Week 3- 143.1
    Week 4 - 142.0
    Week 5 - 139.3
    Week 6 - 137.3 (2 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!)
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    No scale access today - will weigh in tomorrow morning
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    No loss for me.

Not sure what to do! Any ideas?

how's your water intake? i broke through a 12 week plateau by upping my water to 96 ounces per day. which i've *really* been slacking on as of recent...:blushing:
  • deepakris
    deepakris Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 131.2 lbs today. C:
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    We had a busy morning and I forgot to weigh. I will weigh first thing in the morning and post it. Sorry, guys and gals.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Well, I had a pretty rough weekend at home food wise, due to a lot of factors that were out of my control. That considering, I'm happy I only gained .6 lbs (I'm 260.2)! I'm bummed it isn't a loss, but I'm SO ready to get back at it this week :)

Great job Gryffindors! You all rock!
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Hey everyone..just FYI my mom is in town and leaving today so I will record everyones weight and figure out the percentage after she leaves. :)