Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Confession: I don't want to be at work today.

Me either...I only have 4 hours today butI still don't want to do it!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    bw_conway wrote: »
    If you cough and/or sneeze into your hands, I judge you as a person who is ignorant regarding basic contemporary hygiene practices.

Eh you'd hate me. Sometimes I forgot to not do this, whooops.

If you have to sneeze or cough what are you supposed to do in contemporary hygiene. I must have missed this Emily Post update.

Sneeze/cough into your bent elbow, or a tissue. Or if you do sneeze into your hand, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after.

I always think it's gross when people sneeze into their sleeve. Ick. At least my hands I can wash.

Sure, it is gross to sneeze into your sleeve - but you know what is exponentially more gross? Sneezing into your hands, and then sharing your bacteria / virus infested spit and snot with others by touching common surfaces and door knobs.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options

I'm working until noon today...ugh. I should have just taken the day off.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I definitely don't want to be at work today at the service desk since tonight is supposed to be a full moon. I hope it doesn't effect the Dark Thursday shoppers tomorrow. ACK!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

I definitely don't want to be at work today at the service desk since tonight is supposed to be a full moon. I hope it doesn't effect the Dark Thursday shoppers tomorrow. ACK!

Ooh a full moon I'll have to go for a walk tonight. I love full moons.

ETA but it does bring out the crazies.
  • Oberon21
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I confess I just sneezed into my own hand. :):p
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Ugh Kelly I don't know how you do it! I worked at Target for a few months in between jobs and I couldn't handle all the people!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

Ugh Kelly I don't know how you do it! I worked at Target for a few months in between jobs and I couldn't handle all the people!

I think that people who obsessively focus on shopping on Thanksgiving and black Friday need to step back for a moment and analyze their priorities. Last year people left family events on Thanksgiving Day to get to the store in time for certain deals - seriously? If everyone stopped with this nonsense the stores would still offer the same savings on different days and it would all equal out.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Did you wash it?
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

I'll cross my fingers for you!

But the moon did look amazing this morning (huge and dark yellow here).
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I am getting ready to start my annual butter toffee making for the holidays and I confess I will most likely eat a bit of it while I am doing it. I just call it quality control. ;)

You gotta make sure it's sanitary & not poisonous ;).

I agree! ;) I had to "quality control" part of a cinnamon bun today too. You know, just to make sure it was floofy and tasty and of course not poisonous and stuff.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Did you wash it?
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

Just don't hand me any money with that hand and we're good :wink:
  • Oberon21
    Options

Did you wash it?

But of course.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Only one post here yesterday...None today yet.

Hmm. Confession: I'm still in a bad mood that I have to be at work right now. :) There is NO ONE else here with me. Even the building/restaurants/security people are gone. Two more hours. But it's torture right now.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    confession: mad at my husband's aunt for coming to her Mother's empty house when and not even calling him. (I saw her car there today,) She hasn't spoken to him since her Mother's funeral. I just don't understand his family and I don't think I want to.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Our poor lonely thread.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Our poor lonely thread.

I know, right?

Confession: I ordered a special type of chocolate as a gift for a friend on Amazon, since they're based in the US, but accidentally shipped it to myself. This officially means that I'm paying roughly 75 dollars for a couple of bars of chocolate because I shipped it across the world. :neutral: ... It had better be really, really delicious.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Our poor lonely thread.

I know, right?

Confession: I ordered a special type of chocolate as a gift for a friend on Amazon, since they're based in the US, but accidentally shipped it to myself. This officially means that I'm paying roughly 75 dollars for a couple of bars of chocolate because I shipped it across the world. :neutral: ... It had better be really, really delicious.

Wow! I hope it is excellent chocolate... let me know...
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Our poor lonely thread.

I know, right?

Wow! I hope it is excellent chocolate... let me know...

So do I! It's a high quality dairy-free chocolate, since my friend is very, very allergic to milk, so it was somewhat expensive on its own. But add in the cost of shipping it from the United States to Saudi Arabia... Ouch.