What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot
    FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Kegsey55 wrote: »
    Fab!

I did a sponsored walk at the weekend and saw the photos yesterday. I wondered who one of the people in the photo was - then realised it was me! I then saw the photos from last year's sponsored walk and the difference was amazing (43 lbs)

Thats great! you should post these photos to inspire others :)
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    My pants are not as tight and i have less bloating after food
  • Mmdelgado
    Mmdelgado Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Livgetfit wrote: »
    Mmdelgado wrote: »
    I took my first before and during pic and it's the first time that I've noticed a big difference in my weight loss. Only down 25 lbs but I'm still going! kk411i11t4us.jpg

Wow! I can't believe that is only 25lbs. You are fabulous and will kill this xx

Thank you! You look amazing as well! Great job!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    3 co-workers looking me up and down yesterday and saying "wow, you look great! have you lost weight?" Guess I should wear this outfit more often, ha!
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    Options
    When I went to go put on a hoodie or sweater and it feels looser and I can pull the hoodie down farther that before. When I go to grab my love handles while looking in the mirror but there's nothing left to grab :) and seeing indentations on my sides as the fat is shaving away. Jumping in and out of bed easily instead of crawling in and out of bed as if its a chore just to lay down and having energy as I'm walking around throughout my day
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    405x10 deadlift from 10in (5 rep PR)
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I have two pairs of pants from before I gained this weight and I tried them on yesterday and they fit! I'm not at goal yet but I'm at least back where I was.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear a sweater under a juniors xlarge jacket... My upper body, specifically my arms and some back fat, is the last to go..sooo thankful for the progress and being able to wear smaller shirts! Wearing a baggy large but not quite a medium. :)
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just looked at my fit bit awards and, since Father's day, when my kids gave it to me, I've walked over 500 miles! That's like walking from Dallas to San Antonio and back. I figure that's roughly 50,000 calories.
  • MegaSwampert
    MegaSwampert Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    evelynr14 wrote: »
    I haven't been afraid to step on the scale and get back to work

very important I think, I also consider it as one of my later NSVs.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Bought "Inspiration Jeans" less than 2 weeks ago. Thought I was going to have to return them if I was honest as they were a AU10 but I put them on today and boom! Snug but certainly fit
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Seeing veins popping out of my shoulder when I was doing curls yesterday! Were definitely not there a few months ago! Busted a few extra reps for sure!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I was at my personal trainer's last week. I was laying down on the bench to do weighted sit-ups, and she freaked. Like, squealed. I looked at her, and she was pointing at my torso, pulling out her camera, and trying to take a picture.

Apparently you can now see the outline of my rib cage. :D
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I've had a pair of H&M basic leggings/workoutpants in XL. They ended up being hidden in my closet, found them but then never ended up wearing them for some reason.

Wore them last night and thinking i could get Large ones now. Probably 3-4 inches in the waist when you pull the waistband. Don't feel saggy or anything in the butt but they aren't super tight either.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! ♡
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    405x10 deadlift from 10in (5 rep PR)

Penn State!!!! I am class of 91.
  • momar23
    momar23 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Livgetfit wrote: »
    Lost an inch on my hips, one on my waist and. 5 off each arm IN FOUR DAYS!!!

Also:

sorry the "after" is blurry. I was trying to get them to be proportional!

pxk89l78gi9y.jpg

38iyzk1pftcw.jpg

Well done!
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Not sure what mine is except I'm getting closer to reaching the 70's. I haven't been that number in a couple of years.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I was able to eat dinner last night.
  • rwc0n335
    rwc0n335 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We had 15 guests for Thanksgiving and our house is not normally a showcase, so I put in two solid days on my feet cleaning and cooking, including multiple trips up and down stairs. Thirty-five pounds ago, that would have done me in; this go-round, I had energy to spare the entire time, and my recovery period was a couple of hours this morning instead of the entire weekend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!