Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    wzhiq6r78fii.jpg
    I have a 10th doctor dress. =)

Love it :) Here's my Whovian Villain dress!
    x3cticf6nhdk.jpg

UGH!!! I need new Who dresses. Sometimes I can get away with wearing them at work but that usually involves hiding graphics with a sweater. Boo... But these are seriously too friggin cute!!!
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    good morning

7yyjs34j4z4a.jpg

Thank you, now I'm laughing like an idiot at the bank because I so relate to this.

And come up with secret society names like "Black Mithrandirs of Python Gorge," where the sole and only passageway to the parallelization of Middle Earth and the outskirts of The Matrix is highly guarded by vicious Matlabradors roaming from atop the high ancient walls of the Fort... ran [ ;) ] and controlled ultimately by the evil eye of Lord Kinectus, King of Gazeboras!

Read this three times, still didn't get it, but then suddenly felt whisked away like I had just found Narnia in my closet or something. I tip my hat to you good sir! B)
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Momma knows me! Who Christmas ornaments!!!
    pbupjnz50yq4.jpg

Because of this now I need to create a nerd tree. Why? Because I never thought to make one before. On goes my hunt for amazing nerdy ornaments! ^_^
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    Options
    Momma knows me! Who Christmas ornaments!!!
    pbupjnz50yq4.jpg

Because of this now I need to create a nerd tree. Why? Because I never thought to make one before. On goes my hunt for amazing nerdy ornaments! ^_^

That sounds awesome! Post some pics when you do!! Mine is still a work in progress!
    fk7iv0rtr93e.jpg

Aww, that looks so pretty!! ^-^
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    good morning

7yyjs34j4z4a.jpg

Thank you, now I'm laughing like an idiot at the bank because I so relate to this.

And come up with secret society names like "Black Mithrandirs of Python Gorge," where the sole and only passageway to the parallelization of Middle Earth and the outskirts of The Matrix is highly guarded by vicious Matlabradors roaming from atop the high ancient walls of the Fort... ran [ ;) ] and controlled ultimately by the evil eye of Lord Kinectus, King of Gazeboras!

Read this three times, still didn't get it, but then suddenly felt whisked away like I had just found Narnia in my closet or something. I tip my hat to you good sir! B)

http://youtu.be/vKFjD28qPwQ
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Next con with a group of friends

http://ohayocon.org/
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Next con with a group of friends

http://ohayocon.org/

homg..please tell me you're going to go meet Ash Ketchum D:
    and Greg Ayes my buddy! great DJ :D
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I am ostracized among my fellow geeks and nerds because I'm not a Doctor Who fan. Go ahead, crucify me :P
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    The only part of my Christmas tree that really matters
    6InCAedl.jpg
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I guess I'm just more of a hard-line sci-fi fan. I like humor-based shows, but Doctor Who is just a little too goofy for me.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I probably will, I don't know enough about the show to know which one I saw for the few episodes I watched. I'm willing to give most things a shot though.
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Tialuna18 wrote: »
    xxghost wrote: »
    NEW DAY, NEW QUESTION!!!

Alright y'all, show of hands who all is going to Comic Con/which one/cosplay?? What's going on peeps, I wanna know! ^_^

pmfi87uziiwb.jpg

FMA! We will be at Youmacon on Halloween. The rest of my lineup so far is Emma from Once Upon a Time, Bisca from Fairy Tail, Eternal Scout for Welcome to Night Vale, and Bonnie from Red Dead Redemption.
    Only the greatest show ever! T_T Full Metal Feels..

OMG GREED IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER. ESPECIALLY IN BROTHERHOOD!!!
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Options
    I am ostracized among my fellow geeks and nerds because I'm not a Doctor Who fan. Go ahead, crucify me :P

That's okay. I dislike Star wars and Comic books and that somehow makes me less of a geek to some. :p
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Any other Mortal Kombat fans see this craziness?

http://www.gamesradar.com/mortal-kombat-x-roster/?utm_content=bufferc1de3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Shouldve brought back freddy imo... oh well, leather face should be ridiculously fun