Options

Replies

• AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,909 Member
    Options
    Those are White German Shepherds.
    From Left to Right:
    Verthandi's Faith - Faith
    BayouWolf's Courage - Bay (was supposed to be Courage after his predecessor)
    Doctor's Mercy - Mercy
    BayouWolf Verthandi - Bay (my first white German Shepherd and heart breaker)
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would love to join in. I completed 8.3km (1hr 20min) today.
    I don't have a dog, but I sometimes walk with my horse
  • DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Those are beautiful white GSDs, AlphaHowls.

Today Rudy and I walked 5.36km in 56 minutes, a shorter walk than usual because I have to go to work. :(
  • dryheatfitness
    dryheatfitness Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    1.3 miles, 25 min with my dogs. Just around the block.
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Dec 1 = 6.75mi
    Good day one for me!
  • DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have always been an avid music listener whilst walking, and before that, jogging.

Now I have discovered podcasts, and I am walking longer without getting bored. There are so many podcasts out there, with interests for everybody.

If you listen to podcasts, what are your favourites?
  • AlphaHowls
    Options
    I have always been an avid music listener whilst walking, and before that, jogging.

Now I have discovered podcasts, and I am walking longer without getting bored. There are so many podcasts out there, with interests for everybody.

If you listen to podcasts, what are your favourites?

Never actually listened to one. I am one that listens to the same music every day and gets lost in my own little world. I have never been bored. Not saying anything weird, I just tend to travel the trails in my mind a good bit. I can stare at something and completely zone out.
  • roxyspitfire53
    roxyspitfire53 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well, I worked 10.5 hours, but we tried to get some walking in. Got just over a mile and then my mom called, so only got 1 mile in today. We will try harder tomorrow
  • missionsbound
    missionsbound Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to join. Though I will probably use the treadmill. Im a complete baby about the cold!
  • justrying2015
    justrying2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    1 Dec walked 5.07 mi
    2 Dec walked 5.10 mi
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Yay! Maybe I'll post here too. I'm on another site through my husband's job where they're running a contest and every day you get in at least 7,000 steps, you get an entry to win some cash.

I blew that out of the water. December 1, 10.2 miles, 25K steps! :) Today won't be so good as I have a lot of work to do but I'll get at least my 7K steps.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,943 Member
    Options
    :) My favorite podcasts are Gretchen Rubin and Gratitude and Trust (Paul Williams and Tracy Jackson)

:) I carry a pedometer all day so my step count is for all my walking and dancing.

December 1--13.298 steps
  • CarolPre
    CarolPre Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. The cold weather has sent me indoors for the most part, but I love to walk.
  • gracefu11y
    gracefu11y Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    On the board for Dec. 1

Steps 12505/Miles 5.30

Some on the treadmill.
  • WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dec 1: >10,000 steps yesterday! Yippee!
  • Katsville
    Katsville Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Dec 1: guessing 2.4m
    Dec 2: 2.2m
  • AlphaHowls
    Options
    YEAH! WE'RE GROOVING NOW! B)

12/2/15 12,894 steps - 7.08 miles. 1:44'10" 800 calories. Neighborhood Walk (2 * 5 lbs weights and 8 + 2.5 weighted vest)
  • dryheatfitness
    dryheatfitness Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    8998 steps, 4.58mi. I need to add a short AM walk and this routine will become 10k steps. Check me tomorrow!
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    That's how I started @dryheatfitness. Be careful! It's like that children's book 'If you give a Mouse a Cookie...' Hahaha
    I saw I could easily get to ten, then 12 or even 15 thousand... then I saw how close I was to 100k a week...
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies!