Sex

Options

Replies

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Most partners disapprove of pausing to ensure your heart rate is in you fat burning target zone

Personal experience, eh?
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Most partners disapprove of pausing to ensure your heart rate is in you fat burning target zone

That's why you keep it classy and count in your head while checking your watch over their shoulder. Duh.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

I wonder if the HRM's and fitbits, Garmins, just get in the way?!?
  • motivccess
    motivccess Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    soft/slow Or fast/rough??
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »

That's why you keep it classy and count in your head while checking your watch over their shoulder. Duh.

I'd personally recommend a heart rate monitor.

Except I don't believe anyone is actually burning a substantial amount of calories having sex.
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

Except I don't believe anyone is actually burning a substantial amount of calories having sex.

Queue the obligatory "You're not doing it right, hehe" posts.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    motivccess wrote: »
    soft/slow Or fast/rough??

Dunno mate, experiment and see what works for you.
  • enemyger
    enemyger Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    roblloyd89 wrote: »
    brb2008 wrote: »
    enemyger wrote: »
    Guys guys stop with the pms

It was a joke!!
    Way to be sexist, bro. Men AND women get cranky over jokes with poor form.
    brb2008 wrote: »
    Guys guys stop with the pms

It was a joke!!
    Way to be sexist, bro. Men AND women get cranky over jokes with poor form.

What even...

Basically mate, she didn't approve of your joke, now be a good boy

Really?
    Cause I was siting here and waiting for her approval...

How was the joke sexist wtf ahahah
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

Substantial...doubtful. Well.....wait. Um........

• robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options

Damn you
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    200 calories an hour? Well crap, I guess there are more effective ways to spend the 10mins it takes me then.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

Isn't there a fitness series "you are your own gym?"

Same could apply here as well
  • kk_inprogress
    Options

I mean, of course we're all having sex two to three hours every day. Who needs a gym?
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    It's interesting. The study where the figure that gives the burn closest to the 200 calories an hour cited an average length per session as being six minutes. The figure given for a burn for a 150 pound male was about 3.5 calories a minute.

Sorrynotsorry for bursting bubbles. I'm too old and jaded to be amused by this thread.

Not too old to be amused by sex, mind you.
  • juggernaut1974
    Options
    It's interesting. The study where the figure that gives the burn closest to the 200 calories an hour cited an average length per session as being six minutes. The figure given for a burn for a 150 pound male was about 3.5 calories a minute.

Sorrynotsorry for bursting bubbles. I'm too old and jaded to be amused by this thread.

#Funhater
  • kk_inprogress
    Options

#Funhater

You're just mad because you only burn 3.5 calories having sex.

:wink:
  • juggernaut1974
    Options

#Funhater

You're just mad because you only burn 3.5 calories having sex.

:wink:

#RoundingUp
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    Options

So I really didn't earn those extra slices of pizza? :(
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

#Funhater

Not everything that's fun needs to burn calories, man.
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Is that six minutes a rep or a set? How many reps and sets? I never trust a man to do the measuring.