ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Awesome I loved reading this I can't wait to reach my goal
  • DogRiverDude
    DogRiverDude Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    wonderful- this is excellent!

Thanks debtay... looks like you're 1/3 to goal! How wonderful is that!
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    Super awesome job, you look great!

Why thank you!!! AND... "un"thank you because I have this "certain" song stuck in my head hehe!

• DogRiverDude
    Options
    Fantastic work. You look so much younger too. I bet people who haven't seen you in a while don't even recognize you. Great story. Great attitude. Great commitment. Thank you for sharing. Very inspirational.

Thank you for your comments!! The jury is out on looking younger lol BUT yeah... friends and acquaintances either (a) don't recognize me or (b) wonder if I'm sick hehe. When I say I've been eating healthy and exercising they say I look great AND, that I should wear a T-Shirt that says "No! I am NOT sick!" (Bugg-ers lol)
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    that's incredible
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    mellowadam wrote: »
    Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing. I get up and read these success stories threads every morning. It motivates me.

Thank you, my pleasure! It looks like we have similar stories. You've made your own incredible strides and you're so close to goal! Good luck with the heavy lifting... it took me a while to, err, not-not like it :smile: but it's not all that bad now!
  • TheDaintyArrow
    TheDaintyArrow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations :) I definitely needed to read this, talk about perfect timing! Thank you for sharing your story with us.
  • Doublemeasure
    Doublemeasure Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Brilliant loss, well done!
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You've done an amazing job - Well done!!
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment. Ten months out of a lifetime isn't all that long and you really made a huge difference in that time period. Congrats and thanks for the inspiration.
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Firstly, Congrats!!! Second--> You aren't bragging BUT you've totally earned the right to hehe!! I love your enthusiastic and positive post!! May I conclude by saying, you look great and your weight loss has allowed your sparkling personality to shine through :smiley:
  • kjfhw
    kjfhw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look SO much younger! Amazing.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE NOW! AMAZING JOB! You are such an inspiration :)
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    Wow. Look what you accomplished! :mrgreen:
    Thanks for the pictures.

My pleasure RodaRose! It's an amazing feeling to leave my lifetime burden of weight behind me!

• MISSISSIPPIBC
    MISSISSIPPIBC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an awesome job!!!, well done!
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! That's an amazing accomplishment, be proud!

• DogRiverDude
    Options
    jodes023 wrote: »
    Incredible! I'm so happy to have been a part of your journey and to call you a friend!! You've come so far! Truly inspiring.

Awe Jodes,... thanks for the kind words as always! I wouldn't be where I am without your support, good nature, and witty sense of humour. You've made "this" a lot of fun. So... thank YOU for being that wonderful friend!
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Your girls must be so proud of you!!
  • Dtester510
    Dtester510 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job. I started at 310 in March and I am stuck around 225. The holidays have been rough. You are a great inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!