290 to 178 in 10 Months! (w/photos)

Options

Replies

• DogRiverDude
    DogRiverDude Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    ldtamika31 wrote: »
    Awesome I loved reading this I can't wait to reach my goal

My pleasure and... you will reach your goal! I tried my best to focus on the "now", one step at a time... the goal just happened! Best wishes to you!
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    BudhiRooh wrote: »
    that's incredible

Thank you! I looks like your well on your way to achieving your own goal! Congratulations!
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations :) I definitely needed to read this, talk about perfect timing! Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Thank you and really, the pleasure is mine! One day at a time, stringing days into weeks... before you even realize it, healthy choices will become part of who you are :smile:
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    Brilliant loss, well done!

Thank you DM! Glad to share :-)
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    Bud_ wrote: »
    Wow!! You've done an amazing job - Well done!!

Thanks and YOU TOO!!! Looks like we have eerily similar stories/stats. Great dedication yourself!
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment. Ten months out of a lifetime isn't all that long and you really made a huge difference in that time period. Congrats and thanks for the inspiration.

Thank you TheBeachgod, it's really my pleasure! I know right; 30 years of obesity erased in 10 months... NEVER again!
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Boy do you look happy, healthy and full of energy! Good for you. So kind of you to share this with us and i expect that you're motivating/inspiring more than ONE person.
  • lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! What an fantastic accomplishment, you are an inspiration!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Such a great job, you look so great, you look happier, and younger! Way to go!
  • olsalt
    olsalt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous and the photos are very revealingly of your journey. Great job! My efforts are very similar to yours actually. Started at about 255 lbs or so with not a whole lot of success then started MFP at 232lbs. Currently within the high end range of my target goal of 160-170 lbs at 173.5 lbs. I was wondering what your height is?
  • glitterlizzy
    glitterlizzy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great! Bravo, can't believe the change in only 10 months! What a way to inspire us all!
  • mcxnarf
    mcxnarf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job! You are an inspiration! I know I am on the right track after reading your story!
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You've done a great job and it shows in your pictures and outlook. Here's to continued success and maintenance for you. Thanks for the encouragement and inspiration. :)
  • Ryan70286
    Ryan70286 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good job you look great and younger by the way. Keep it up and maintain it.
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic! Great job!!
  • Ryan70286
    Ryan70286 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    OP this might be a personal question, feel free to answer it or not. You loss so much weight in 1 year (great job!!) do you have any loose skin? I know loose skin is the last thing to worry about, but do you think losing weight gradually (1 or 2 lbs a week) will minimize loose skin?
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    Firstly, Congrats!!! Second--> You aren't bragging BUT you've totally earned the right to hehe!! I love your enthusiastic and positive post!! May I conclude by saying, you look great and your weight loss has allowed your sparkling personality to shine through :smiley:

Lol, hey thanks PNCGal! I've always "tried" to be positive but, the enthusiasm is actually new thing for me! New outlook on life I suppose. Thank you again!
  • orchidee1987
    orchidee1987 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wowa wow, congratulations !!! And ... You now look so much younger !!
  • DogRiverDude
    Options
    kjfhw wrote: »
    Great Job! You look SO much younger! Amazing.

Thanks so much! About the looking younger... a FULL-on smile reveals my age pretty quick hehe! HALF-smiles... that's where it's at ;-)
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment. You should be very proud! Congrats on your success. You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!