Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 6 (Already in Progress)

Options

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    weigh in for DMB. ugh... 149.2 =(

the damn scale is NEVER going to move! ugh!
  • K3llyhunt
    K3llyhunt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    214! The scale went the wrong way! :sad:
  • tamie_l
    tamie_l Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    186.8 - no changehere
  • ssmith47
    ssmith47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weighing in for DILIH 210 down 2 Lb too bad its been due to puking for 2 days lol
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 287 this week. Another 2 lb loss for me
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Hi My fellow rockstars, i am still in the wild reaches of Illinois and have no scale, and limited access to my laptop. It's been a ****ty hard week for us all, but I refuse to completely fold up and quit. I am tracking to the best of my ability. (How does one log something someone you have no idea is has made and what exactly is in it? i.e. funeral food??) Well, we are largely finished up with that stuff, although the deli meat industry made a lot of money last week/weekend, because it's all still here in the fridge!
    Sorry, I was off on a tangent again. I am sure the humidity and all of the sodium in the processed food I've been eating has contributed to my feeling like a large damp sponge all of the time. Thanks to all the well wishers< I really appreciate you. I should be back home Friday night, so Saturday WILL be a return to more careful logging and exercise. I am in it to win it, people!! Congratulations to this weeks winners, but remember, we are ALL ROCK STARS!!

Team DMB, I apologize for not kicking the world's *kitten* the last couple of weeks, though this past week I really would like to have. As my Mother in Law says; "Love your hair, hope you win!!"
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    He guys! So we have about 50% of the rockers checked in. Could you guys make a posts on your pages to remind the rest of your teammates that I need their weights by noon today. Please and thank you!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Checking in with Team Foo(d) Fighters--- Weight today is 158.0 It could be better. I have not been excercising like I should be. I have been tied up with school work, taking a summer class online in a month is TOUGH!!! Tonight is the night for my dear old elliptical machine to be dusted off, that's for sure!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

Mine moves allthe time... cuz I kick the *kitten* out of it across the room.....
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options

Mine moves allthe time... cuz I kick the *kitten* out of it across the room.....

that IS the next move my scale will be making... either that or to the street in front of an 18 wheeler... either way that sum***** is gonna move!
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I cant post on message board from my cell phone and while at work yesterday the world went crazy with a capital C so I never had an opportunity to update my stats.

5/2 168.0
    5/9 166.7 (1.3 loss)
    5/16 165.6 (1.1 loss)
    5/22 164.0 (1.6 loss)
    5/29 163.0 (1.0)
    6/05 163.3 (.3 gain)
    6/13 163.0 (.3 loss)

This wont change any of the results but I am not the type to just not follow through.. so forgive my lateness.

The last two weeks have been sucky. Fluctuating weight, but I know its not random. School is out, Summer is on and I cant find my rhythm. I think I have it figured out this week, so watch out!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options

that IS the next move my scale will be making... either that or to the street in front of an 18 wheeler... either way that sum***** is gonna move!

i am doing that too!! stupid scale!!!!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Ok heres what I;ve got:
    humblemonkey 141.6
    dreamlittledarling: 149.2
    panta 291.2
    maggie 192.9
    butter 203.2
    ky 146
    abbie 189.6
    total: 1313.7
    Ted is away on family business...maybe I missed the weigh in from you, beccala?? You dont normally miss weigh-ins...so Im sure I did! And I didnt see our newbie, either??
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Ok heres what I;ve got:
    humblemonkey 141.6
    panta 291.2
    maggie 192.9
    butter 203.2
    ky 146
    abbie 189.6
    Ted is away on family business...maybe I missed the weigh in from you, beccala?? You dont normally miss weigh-ins...so Im sure I did! And I didnt see our newbie, either??

Yep - I'm somewhere up there. Weighed in at 157 this week!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

i am doing that too!! stupid scale!!!!

Mine too!! Maybe these scales have a contagious virus that makes them stagnant- we should take them all to the nearest 10 story building and throw them off- its the only cure
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Ok heres what I;ve got:
    humblemonkey 141.6
    panta 291.2
    maggie 192.9
    butter 203.2
    ky 146
    abbie 189.6

why am I the heaviest one on this list? That's bull$hit!

Seems like my first 28 almost 30 pounds came off so easy. I lost 28 pounds from march 4th to Mid May. Since mid may, I have barely budged. I keep loosing and gaining the same pound or 2.
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Seems like my first 28 almost 30 pounds came off so easy. I lost 28 pounds from march 4th to Mid May. Since mid may, I have barely budged. I keep loosing and gaining the same pound or 2.

I wouldnt say my weight has come off easy, but I too keep gaining and losing the same 2lbs for the last 2-3 weeks.. wth! I need to break this pattern NOW ~~~~
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Ok heres what I;ve got:
    humblemonkey 141.6
    panta 291.2
    maggie 192.9
    butter 203.2
    ky 146
    abbie 189.6

why am I the heaviest one on this list? That's bull$hit!

Aww, hang in there friend. You'll work it out. :flowerforyou:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    OK, got some great words of encouragement yesterday form you wonderful Rockstars.

I am not stressing so much over the plateau, yet. I know I lost a lot of weight quickly in the beginning, so I can’t complain. I am still 28 pounds less than I was 3 ½ months ago, and that’s not too bad at all.

I plan on making a few changes over the next couple weeks, in hopes that will help me break on through to the other side… LOL.

I hope everyone else is doing well and kicking *kitten* on their goals and challenges. It does seem like there is soooo much less chatter, support and general topics here on this challenge thread, vs. when we first started over 6 weeks ago.
    I know I am just as guilty as anyone. Day to day life is a tough task; I can’t always find the time to post on here like I want to. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well.

Let’s all finish this challenge strong and continue to find ways to motivate and challenge ourselves as we move forward.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    OK, got some great words of encouragement yesterday form you wonderful Rockstars.

I am not stressing so much over the plateau, yet. I know I lost a lot of weight quickly in the beginning, so I can’t complain. I am still 28 pounds less than I was 3 ½ months ago, and that’s not too bad at all.

I plan on making a few changes over the next couple weeks, in hopes that will help me break on through to the other side… LOL.

I hope everyone else is doing well and kicking *kitten* on their goals and challenges. It does seem like there is soooo much less chatter, support and general topics here on this challenge thread, vs. when we first started over 6 weeks ago.
    I know I am just as guilty as anyone. Day to day life is a tough task; I can’t always find the time to post on here like I want to. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well.

Let’s all finish this challenge strong and continue to find ways to motivate and challenge ourselves as we move forward.

Ok- can you NOT stress for me over my plateau? Because I am stressing- ok maybe not stressing but getting annoyed and quite frankly a bit pissed off.