Replies

• DialecticalBrain
    DialecticalBrain Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I dropped to pant sizes!
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    From the fastest to the longest! Yesterday I ran my fastest 4 mile run. Today I had my longest run ever. 6.5 miles! I only intended to do my usual 4 miles but at the end of it I felt I still had more in me. I thought I would only do one extra mile. Instead I ran an extra two and a half miles. Right now I feel I could audition for a part on the Walking Dead and I know I'm going to feel it tomorrow. But it felt great at the time!
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Was at a holiday party today ,Guy joking.at me about. My food. In my plate,Not a usual amount. But. Hey its a partly , Then his a wife said I see him In The gym he is loyal. Regular let him enjoy the food, , In my mind thinking. Dam straight. Sister Great. Answer , And Yes the Meal was Grrattt
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My NSV would be when I put on pant that used to be right now they got just right! I couldn't believe it!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I fit into a dress I haven't been able to wear in 7-8 years. I looked so nice in it! It was a 12-14 and maybe a smidge tight in the arms, but I worked it and felt amazing!
  • Kelleygirl79
    Kelleygirl79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have learned how to lose weight slowly and fairly painlessly, and how to shrug off minor mishaps and just log, at maintenance levels if need be. I no longer need to summon all my strength to launch an attack on fat.

THIS!!! My NSV is that finally, after 30+ years of losing/gaining the same 50-60lbs, I am relaxed, confident and NOT STRESSED about managing my weight with this MFP tool. I NO LONGER NEED TO SUMMON ALL MY STRENGTH TO LAUNCH AN ATTACK ON FAT. *whew* This -50 lbs is gone forever and I couldn't be happier or healthier!!! (at 54 years old!)
    As of Friday, I am in the "normal" BMI range. It's just ONE LESS THING. :smiley:
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I cycled 40 km (~25 miles). My longest, and the best so far.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Have spent the last 2 1/2 months recovering from an injury without working out and have maintained my goal weight (I'm not happy about the loss of strength, but will only have one thing to concentrate on next month)
  • KikiBerry
    KikiBerry Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've been able to use the little pocket that's on my gym leggings. I've been so happy about this convenient little pocket that I just recently discovered.
  • FatMoojor
    FatMoojor Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    FatMoojor wrote: »
    4 very solid unassisted pull ups in the gym yesterday.

Continuing the one above. Made that 5 pulls ups today.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Family Christmas party was last night. I only ate 1 1/2 dinner rolls (those are usually my downfall). They just didn't taste as good as usual. I also was much more moderate with the pie and candy than usual.
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options

I fit into a medium victorias secret sweater with room! It was an oversized sweater but I'm still counting it as an NSV considering I used to be a 2x-3x and never imagined ever fitting into anything labeled medium, oversized or not lol.
    I feel ya! I was ecstatic just to fit into Large Victoria's Secret lounge pants, and now I'm in mediums!
  • RebelDiamond
    RebelDiamond Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Size 6 Australian (US 2) pencil skirt :D
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Today I put on a pair of jeans and they were too big to comfortabley wear, I put them in the box of big clothes. I have gotten rid of alot of my big clothes, just not all of them. I plan on going thru them after first of year.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Threw out a pair of old sweat pants the other day that are now too big - I will NEVER wear those again!
  • maybemarina
    maybemarina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I fit into my size 8 Express jeans today. I kept them from October 2009. It took 6 years..and I'm going to surpass even that! Whoo Hoo!
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I went to the Wakaberry Frozen Yogurt store and got a plain yogurt, walking past all the delicious self-serve toppings, sauces and sprinkles!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I caught my shadow out of the corner of my eye and thought I looked fit. so yay
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!