In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • starssaayhello
    starssaayhello Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I cried, you're amazing, congratulations!!!!
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wow this is j u st purely amazing. You look magnificent
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say, that until today, I have never actually cried reading about anyone's story. Yours made me cry. You describe your pain and your feelings so succinctly and in such heart wrenching detail - all I can say is - you are an amazing person. Your change is incredible. Your story is the best inspiration anyone could ever ask for. I hope you truly enjoy every moment of the rest of your life. You deserve it :smile:
  • Katodog1
    Katodog1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The way you describe being that large is extraordinary...you are a very gifted writer/story teller. Congratulations on the rewards of hard work, tireless dedication and for sharing with all of us. Keep telling your story in this very graphic way, you will help many people understand the personal pain of extreme weight and you can inspire many people to get moving. Amazing, inspiring, awesome!
  • Squishy66
    Squishy66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, told straight from the heart. Thank you for sharing your story. Enjoy the rest of your life.
  • SuperCRAS
    SuperCRAS Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are one of God's greatest gifts and you've done and amazing job cataloging all the pain and suffering and turning it into your personal quest to get healthy and whole. You look happy, centered and most of all at peace with yourself. You have much to be proud of and I am extremely proud of you for your accomplishments!
  • jatdh1753
    jatdh1753 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This was beautifully written and the emotions and pain you described are all too familiar to me. Thank you for sharing your story and your amazing progress.
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome!
  • happyscruffy
    happyscruffy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow first time I have felt compelled to write a comment. Where can I read this man's blog?
  • ericajcollins18
    ericajcollins18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed reading your story. You are truly inspirational.
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You got your sexy back!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    This is amazing you inspire me and give me hope that I can do it too! Thank you!
  • Free2batx
    Free2batx Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. I'm so impressed! Thanks for providing motivation for those of us just starting out.
  • cnred_06
    cnred_06 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That was such great insight! I'm gonna have to add my own "wows!" here lol absolutely feeling inspired here!!! U looked amazing before,totally handsome guy,who looks just as handsome now, just the healthier version!:) good for you!!!
  • cnred_06
    cnred_06 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Btw,I've felt like that so often after eating fast food junk!!! You put it into words perfectly!! Goodbye wasted calories!!
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I can hear it from your blog as to how far you've come! That is so awesome! Congratulations!
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    That is awesome work and progress. You look fantastic
  • Rabidrunner
    Rabidrunner Posts: 117 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wow! Your story is so incredibly heartbreaking to read, though with such a happy ending which is wonderful. I can't even begin to imagine how much of a tough journey it has been, this is testament to your strength of character and determination to succeed.

Thanks for sharing, I am sure you are an inspiration to many.
  • chuckyjean
    chuckyjean Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow, you don't even look like the same guy. Awesome for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!