Join me in the sprint to Christmas!

Options

Replies

• gingerh33
    gingerh33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping in here. Had 1300 calories for lunch, (380 for breakfast), but tonight I will do better.
  • Lwilso87
    Lwilso87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :) this group is so high in energy I love it
  • mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Whoo!! Welcome!!!
  • Makay1
    Makay1 Posts: 57 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hello friends!

We have 10 days to get to Christmas Eve. After that things are going to get tough eating-wise for a bit.

So why not use the 10 days between then and now to make some real progress!

I am committing to log my food on my fitness pal and hit my daily goal every day until Christmas Eve morning, and work out at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes.

Want to join me? You can do anything for 10 days!!

Count me in
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    How are we doing? It's been a rough day for me, tough time at work and all I want is beer and pizza. But I'm not gonna do it! Must resist!

I hope you managed, some days are just so much tougher than others!

I'm halfway through the day (in Australia) but I strained something in my back this morning... Nooooo! I'm trying to think of how I can still exercise :( challenges...

• JaanaNuku
    JaanaNuku Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ok i'm a bit late but I'll join in!!
    Wish I had seen this before having some of that cheese platter for morning tea lol

Very motivating thank you @mtjohnston42 :)
    Come at me pre-Christmas junk food! I will NOT give in!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    JaanaNuku wrote: »
    ok i'm a bit late but I'll join in!!
    Wish I had seen this before having some of that cheese platter for morning tea lol

Very motivating thank you @mtjohnston42 :)
    Come at me pre-Christmas junk food! I will NOT give in!

It's totally not too late! Welcome :)
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I did all my exercise today, weights (legs) and day 15 of a 30 day Ab Challenge. A little over an hour together.

It's 8:30 PM here and I am 10 calories UNDER my goal. I'm going to go brush my teeth early if I am tempted to eat something else.

I will get my meals logged for tomorrow and stick to the plan. I will be baking cookies tomorrow so I will include a couple in my calories.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone. We can do this together! Only 8 days to go!
  • esselena
    esselena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like a great goal
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    I did all my exercise today, weights (legs) and day 15 of a 30 day Ab Challenge. A little over an hour together.

It's 8:30 PM here and I am 10 calories UNDER my goal. I'm going to go brush my teeth early if I am tempted to eat something else.

I will get my meals logged for tomorrow and stick to the plan. I will be baking cookies tomorrow so I will include a couple in my calories.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone. We can do this together! Only 8 days to go!

Awesome! Love the variety in the workout. 8 days!
  • citylife624
    citylife624 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So tomorrow is my rest day and also used to be my cheat day. I'm going to eat really well at breakfast and lunch, but I'm scared that I might be having hard ciders for dinner. But I'm really going to try not to do that. #thestruggleisreal
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Off to bed under my calorie goal and having crushed a 47 minute workout this morning first thing. Ready to do it again tomorrow!!
  • mtjohnston42
    edited December 2015
    Options
    So tomorrow is my rest day and also used to be my cheat day. I'm going to eat really well at breakfast and lunch, but I'm scared that I might be having hard ciders for dinner. But I'm really going to try not to do that. #thestruggleisreal

You can do it! Just remember it's not something you need to make it a good night. And think about how much better you'll feel the next morning! Advice: prepare ahead of time to take on that roadblock before you get to that moment. You'll be in a much better position to make a good decision! Just 8 days to go!
  • bri170lb
    Options

Or.. can you make it just 1 drink mixed with sparkling water or diet soda of some sort so it fits into your goals.

Dont go into battle without a plan!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Off to bed under my calorie goal and having crushed a 47 minute workout this morning first thing. Ready to do it again tomorrow!!

GO TEAM COUNTDOWN!
  • chris_knudsen
    chris_knudsen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm new to the MFP. How do I join and how do we stay connected?
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I think this is a thread that you can just join right in. Post here.

Do you know how to add the thread to your favorites list?

Scroll to the top and on the right side there is a little star. Click it and it will turn yellow. Then the tread will be saved in your favorites so you can check in often.

WELCOME TO MFP!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    @mtjohnston42 I hope you don't mind that I answered for you, since you were sleeping. :smile:
  • codybroncho144
    codybroncho144 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm late, but I'm in!!!!!
  • codybroncho144
    codybroncho144 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    jirwin323 wrote: »
    Day 2 of not drinking myself to sleep. I feel great.

Me too! We can do this!