Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• BringerOfGainz
    BringerOfGainz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    People that wait 5 minutes in the parking lot for someone else to pull out so they can get the "best spot".
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Airports with poor signage.
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    A particular person who calls me and then instead of talking to me they talk more to who ever they are with. The reason why I rarely answer their call :#
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Claims cold-callers who ask if I've had an accident in the last three years and when I say no they say 'Are you sure?' What, do you think I wouldn't know?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    Drivers who think that snow on the ground means they can drive or park wherever they want. Can't see the lines, can't remember they are there.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Random strangers hitting on me in the most obscure, random places. Look, I know single people have to meet people somehow. But talking to me like I'm an animal is not the way to do it, nor is trying to "hit me up" when I'm walking down a mostly deserted street after nightfall. That kind of thing is just creepy. And if I say I'm not interested, I'm not bloody interested. Yes I have a boyfriend. No I don't feel complimented when you comment on my boobs. BYE. :s
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    People driving in the rain in LA. All slow and barely moving, as if they're all scared that the cars are gonna keep sliding like a puck or something. It's just water, people!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    People driving in the rain in LA. All slow and barely moving, as if they're all scared that the cars are gonna keep sliding like a puck or something. It's just water, people!

People are like that here too. They don't mind driving in snow and ice but get some rain and people go cuckoo
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    At least with snow/ice the chains help a great deal. It's horrible though when people think they can get away with driving in the snow without chains.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    The sound of knuckles cracking!

That sends me through the roof. Even watching it makes me crazy!

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    When my nose is stuffy on one side and runny on the other.

Or when both nostrils are stuffy and I have to sleep with my mouth open!! I can't stand for my mouth to be dry! That give me panic attacks!
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    When my nose is stuffy on one side and runny on the other.

Or when both nostrils are stuffy and I have to sleep with my mouth open!! I can't stand for my mouth to be dry! That give me panic attacks!

I mix Delsym, Theraflu, and Cepacol and I'm usually alright for a good 2 hours after that.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Bananas
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    At least with snow/ice the chains help a great deal. It's horrible though when people think they can get away with driving in the snow without chains.

Those are illegal here. We have tires for winter. Just changed mine the other day. My season cross fit moving tires to and from the van to the shed.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    5pacskpab7t5.jpg

My sister in law ...... ugly, inside and out ......
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Esmama12 wrote: »
    Employees stealing food from the fridge. If you didn't bring it, it's not yours.

This X 1000!!!!
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    Bananas

d64a6300fe2d68f59ccd30b7e6a438f0.gif
    tumblr_m3s0snAh321rpa7gko1_250.gif
    tumblr_m3s0snAh321rpa7gko2_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_muzfir35j81s9uynt.gif

tumblr_nxkdps34QC1rrhjaso2_400.gif
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Customer service reps that don't speak English well and have such thick accents you can't understand a word they're saying.