What food makes you weak at the knees?

Options
I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon and my knees went weak, it also triggered thoughts of a bacon sausage and egg sandwich with lots of ketchup, this made me sad because I no ketchup in the house :/

What food makes you feel like gollum chasing the ring?

Replies

• Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    McD's.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Nutella.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Omg Nutella. ....
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Warm lava cake!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I absolutely love Atkins Chicken Margarita but despite it being high in protein & calories, it doesn't fill me; at all. After I eat it, I feel like I didn't eat anything & am then more hungry because of the feeling, that I waited to eat; even though I ate & it's also expensive, for something that has; no satiety. So I make my own version, of it instead. Of course it doesn't taste as good but it's good enough, for me & thus I make it approximately, 2 times; a month.
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Popcorn!! I can eat ALL the popcorn!! If I go in the movie theater, I am eating ALL the popcorn because of the smell!
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Barbecue pig and roast duck from any Chinatown restaurant that displays their roast pig and duck in their windows.
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Kettle brand potato chips.
  • cindytw
    Options
    threadmad wrote: »
    Kettle brand potato chips.

Chips are my next one after popcorn, then fries!!
  • tasaiar1
    tasaiar1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Belgian chocolate cake
    Specifically the one from sainsbury
  • cindytw
    Options
    tasaiar1 wrote: »
    Belgian chocolate cake
    Specifically the one from sainsbury

Never had a weakness for sweets...until I start eating them! Then I can't stop.! But I never crave sweets, its fried salty foods.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Freshly baked chocolate croissants!
  • freshfaceddoll
    freshfaceddoll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice-cream. Dear lord that stuff is good.
  • cindytw
    Options

I had such an issue with Ben & Jerry's in my youth (18-21 or so), and I ate so much of it that I still can't really enjoy ice cream now!! I am 41!! It makes me nauseous now to think of it!!
  • freshfaceddoll
    freshfaceddoll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    cindytw wrote: »

I had such an issue with Ben & Jerry's in my youth (18-21 or so), and I ate so much of it that I still can't really enjoy ice cream now!! I am 41!! It makes me nauseous now to think of it!!

I'm 21 myself and I only discovered Ben & Jerry's a few months ago, and I've been addicted to it since! Same issue, I think.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Freshly baked chocolate croissants!

OMG, yes. This was my breakfast every morning at later-in-life uni (I walked by the shops to my college at Oxford the times I didn't take a dorm room). I try to keep them for special occasions now because the smell of them plus strong coffee bring me right back to that time and that's its own fun :)
  • cindytw
    Options
    cindytw wrote: »

I'm 21 myself and I only discovered Ben & Jerry's a few months ago, and I've been addicted to it since! Same issue, I think.

I went years, and years without a drop of ice cream!! And I still feel a little sick when I eat it! LOL
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    150 pound bag of rice; need to rest and stop walking otherwise knees are weak.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Mom's napoleon cake, mom's chocolate mousse cake, mom's Russian tea cakes, basically anything mom bakes. That woman has otherworldly baking skills. I have been to all kinds of specialized and fancy restaurants and bakeries, and some of them only come close but not quite. I don't know what she does to get the flavors just right, strong when it needs to be and subtle when it needs to be. I can't wait till Christmas for all the heavenly goodness that I am going to enjoy.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Walking past a Cinnabon...mmmmmm