Replies

• amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    great job ladies!
  • mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    great job grrls! love what i'm seeing. such great support & kudos to rach as always for taking the time to do all this!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!!

My goal this week: Take back my NEW scale haha and eat more to lose more :) Haven't seen a 2 lb drop since earlier this year. So, I'mma stick close to my calories from now on and move my body for 30 minutes or more. =D
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yayyy this makes me happy:) WTG everyone and thanks Rach!
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Great job ladies! Thanks Rach for the awesome chart!! :happy:
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for everyone on here. This is my first wk being on pinup girls. Congrats to all. ;)
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Still on track so far. Even though I'm up apound this week, I'm going to attribute it to all the weight training I've introduced(yeah that's it).

Small NSV, have turned down eating out with coworkers for this week already and I have my meals planne for this weekend too, that way I'm not waiting til the last minute and eat anything I can get my hands on!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sorry it's late...gain of 2.5 pounds...154.5...getting so angry with myself..don't know what I am doing wrong...and now my foot feels worse today than it did yesterday....AAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all i want to do is eat cuz im so stressed out about it.....THIS IS NO GOOD!!!!! :-( HELP!!! Don't worry, I won't over eat...i actually feel better after just venting that.....a litte....hope everyone else is having a better week than me...let's hope for a loss next week...keeping my fingers crossed!!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats ladies! Lets keep up the good work!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats ladies! Lets keep up the good work!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, ladies!!!
  • julz6211
    julz6211 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    We are a group of amazing women! Wtg everyone!

Goals this week:
    ° Don't let my breakup ruin my progress
    ° More water
    ° Lose at least 1 pound

Have a wonderful week ladies!

Big hugs. If you need to vent of blow of steam or just b!tch and cry we're here for you.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! Thank you Rach! Can you believe we're at Week 4 already?!??! My cruise is in less than 3 weeks, I'm freaking out now. DD gets out of school next week. Yikes!

I had a deadly workout yesterday. This morning I slept in after watching the Bruins last night. I have to do my workout tonight when I get home. Staying on track as much as I can, writing everything, planning and keeping track.

Goals for the week:

Write down everything I eat
    Drink all my water despite this damn cold
    Workout as much as I can
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who lost this week!

And thanks to Rach for doing all this!!!
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the beautiful chart, Rach! That's some hard work keeping up!

My goal this week... to actually lose weight. I HATE MY SCALE. Today, I bounced back up .8 pounds. Two days ago, I was the same weight, it's like yesterday took a dip just because. I'm apparently stuck at an average of 202, and not moving AT ALL. Unimpressed.

A re-post to get into the right thread:

Goals!
    1) Keep drinking more water.
    2) Stick with the 30DS - 7 days left!
    3) Make reasonable, responsible choices.
    4) Bring my scale with me.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing Great!!! Keep up the Good work girls!!!
  • abbrarogers
    Options
    Great jobs girls!!!! And thank you Rach for putting in the effort for doing this chart, that is some great dedication right there!

@Rach~ I actually started out at 228 this time around! I packed on a bunch of weight since October 2010, which is when I originally joined you girls and then fell off the wagon BAD! 209 was my starting weight in Oct 2010 and 228 is my current starting weight as of April 2011, or re-starting weight...I guess ???? I'm probably confusing the crap outta ya! LOL sorry!
  • curlylocks87
    Options
    Thank you Rach, you are super organised!:smile:
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach for doing the chart!

Awesome job ladies!!!