Hit my goal weight - I've lost more weight than what I weigh!!! (159 lbs gone)

Options

Replies

• astronomydomine
    astronomydomine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What an intelligent, mindful, powerful woman you are. Champion! :)
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments so far <3
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Fabulous story and an absolutely amazing attitude!!!

Congratulations on your achievement.
  • Bigredbow
    Bigredbow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story so completely and honestly. My journey will most likely take more than a year to complete, which is why seeing your success is so inspiring to me. Also, I very much appreciate that you summarized the helpful lessons you learned throughout this process. Please look out for a friend request from me.
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I have been feeling so down since the past coupla days after seeing my pics taken at parties. I feel like bursting into tears when I see those pics. Your post really motivated me to stick to my healthy lifestyle and not forget the gains I have achieved. thanks again!!
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I relate to you so much! I was nearly 300lb when I started (47lb left to go) and I feel you with the hair! You are absolutely gorgeous and I love your style- The red check dress you're wearing is on my "Buy when get to goal" list :) Seriously well done.
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow!!
  • SexiiTexan8023
    SexiiTexan8023 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You've inspired me to do better, thanks!-
  • shelleysykeskeene
    shelleysykeskeene Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow, I hope to be writing a success story post just as you have! Really inspirational - I am actually tearing up and really motivated by your journey!

I started my journey at 201 pounds, and I am only 5 foot 5!

I am now down to 178 pounds and goal is 143/147 pounds - still heavy for my frame but I was at a happy maintainable weight then.

Did you really lose just but walking and jogging? I am doing this myself, doing 3kms in 30min 6 days per week but want to add weight lifting when I get to 152 pounds...
  • avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • breathebelievejen
    breathebelievejen Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    wowza! Well done! It's great to hear about how much your self-esteem and mental health has improved :) It's really interesting to see your personality starting to shine through as time goes on and you lose more weight. You look absolutely amazing- great work!
  • ekahnicole
    Options
    Amazing!!! I have been feeling so down since the past coupla days after seeing my pics taken at parties. I feel like bursting into tears when I see those pics. Your post really motivated me to stick to my healthy lifestyle and not forget the gains I have achieved. thanks again!!

Seeing photos other people had taken of me was always disheartening even after losing 100+ lbs, but I knew the only way to change that was to keep going! Just keep swimming :)
    Wow, I hope to be writing a success story post just as you have! Really inspirational - I am actually tearing up and really motivated by your journey!

I started my journey at 201 pounds, and I am only 5 foot 5!

I am now down to 178 pounds and goal is 143/147 pounds - still heavy for my frame but I was at a happy maintainable weight then.

Did you really lose just but walking and jogging? I am doing this myself, doing 3kms in 30min 6 days per week but want to add weight lifting when I get to 152 pounds...

Congrats on the weight you've lost so far! And for the most part, yes I did. I wanted to reach my goal weight before getting in to any weight lifting or resistance training, so 2016 will be the year I focus on toning up and losing a few more inches rather than the number on the scale.
  • events904
    events904 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, so proud of you! This is just what I needed to hear today! Thank you so much Mir sharing...your an inspiration
  • Erinsmiles2015
    Erinsmiles2015 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and good work! You look great
  • ButterflyLife4Me
    ButterflyLife4Me Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Girl Great Job !! I'm sure people don't say you have such a pretty face anymore your looking healthy and Full of Life !!
  • meeshell314
    meeshell314 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!! Congratulations! You look incredible :)
  • ekahnicole
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!! Congratulations! You look incredible :)

Thank you! :)
  • Carnhot
    Carnhot Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Well done.
  • MDF247
    MDF247 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    5bwzpgxqyyy1.jpg

This is some kind of incomprehensible magic.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!