What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yivs_87 wrote: »
    Went to see Star Wars - no snacks, no jelly beans, no popcorn! :smiley:

Same! I was still full from brunch by the time we went to go see it. Normally I'd cave because the smell and taste of movie theater popcorn is everything to me. Not yesterday :)

I went to the salon last week and got the shortest haircut I've ever had since I was 6 yrs old. I finally liked having my face and neck showing! I'd always hide behind how big and long my hair was, it was easy.

Wearing an XL Target longsleeve as my regular outside shirt instead of having it be a layering shirt since it's so form fitting.
  • brant710
    brant710 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm choosing to view at a NSV even though I find it frustrating as heck. I no longer own a single pair of pants that aren't way to big. My goal is still 30lbs away so I don't want to go buy a whole new closet of clothes but my office mates are going to frown on me coming to work without pants.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    brant710 wrote: »
    I'm choosing to view at a NSV even though I find it frustrating as heck. I no longer own a single pair of pants that aren't way to big. My goal is still 30lbs away so I don't want to go buy a whole new closet of clothes but my office mates are going to frown on me coming to work without pants.

Buy a couple pair of pants this week- everything is on major sale because of the holidays. Congrats on your loss!
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Had to tighten string on sweat pants during cardio had to pause machine .Didn't want wardrobe malfunction..
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I finally got into size 16 jeans without a struggle. I can't even remember the last time I wore a 16! Very recently size 20 was too tight. Also I had to put another hole in my belt to keep my pants up!
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My husband also said I look noticibly smaller!!!
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Had to make the wrist band on my step tracker smaller. And my glasses are too wide for my face now and I need to get them adjusted!
  • CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Fit nicely into some boxer shorts mum bought for me 2013 xmas. I never wore them since they where always to small. Not anymore :)
  • GraceManko
    GraceManko Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    tried a pair of jeans and they fit! I had them on earlier this past summer and felt squished.
    my exercise tights are now sliding down as I run; need to get next smaller size.
    New definition in my arms and legs.
    As I was falling asleep last night, I felt this bulge when I laid down my head. It was my arm. Maybe I'm not used to this "muscular" arm - it felt huuugge.
    I tried on a top a friend had bought a couple of years ago and it fit!
    I dropped a band size.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    I burst into tears in my favourite shop yesterday when the lady kindly told me that nothing in there will fit me. It's a plus sized shop. The poor girl thought she'd hurt my feelings

Ahhhhh . . . that's sweet.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    brant710 wrote: »

Get one pair - you'll feel great when they don't fit any more.

• 47Jacqueline
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    I burst into tears in my favourite shop yesterday when the lady kindly told me that nothing in there will fit me. It's a plus sized shop. The poor girl thought she'd hurt my feelings

That's wonderful. <3
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    I went to my first Zumba class yesterday since my car crash in September.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    1115 day streak

still sick :/ been a week now. Still taking it easy
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    A few months ago I bought sports bras in a size that I thought would fit ... I didn't have time to try them on, and I bought a 2-pack because it was cheaper (different brand). Anyway, they were incredibly tight on me then, like I couldn't move and could barely get it on or off.

Yesterday, I decided to try one on again, and it fit. I worked out comfortably in it for an hour.
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    kellellie wrote: »
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

Part of why I started taking care of my eating habits better was we decided a year ago that we would start trying to have kids at the end of this year. I made it into a healthy bmi last month, had my birth control removed dec 10th, and got pregnant the same day!! Found out yesterday!❤️

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thank you !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!