Options

Replies

• Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    kellellie wrote: »
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

Part of why I started taking care of my eating habits better was we decided a year ago that we would start trying to have kids at the end of this year. I made it into a healthy bmi last month, had my birth control removed dec 10th, and got pregnant the same day!! Found out yesterday!❤️

Congrats!!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I went to my first Zumba class yesterday since my car crash in September.

That is wonderful news! Well done
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

Part of why I started taking care of my eating habits better was we decided a year ago that we would start trying to have kids at the end of this year. I made it into a healthy bmi last month, had my birth control removed dec 10th, and got pregnant the same day!! Found out yesterday!❤️

More great news! Congratulations
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

So glad you are taking care to be healthy before you get pregnant!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    I burst into tears in my favourite shop yesterday when the lady kindly told me that nothing in there will fit me. It's a plus sized shop. The poor girl thought she'd hurt my feelings

That made me cry!

It is so weird to feel like a stranger in your own skin.

I have always shopped at plus sized stores. Yesterday I was in some regular sized shops looking for gifts for my daughters and felt like a fraud, like they might kick me out at any moment even though tons of stuff there would have fit me. But then I stood in front of Lane Bryant and thought, well I'm can't go in there any more.

Brain...meet body!

• saylorkw
    saylorkw Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

Wow! You won a really great prize for reaching your goal! Congratulations!
  • 4PinkLady9
    4PinkLady9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

This is wonderful! congratulations!!! This is one of my goals too!!! Hopefully this time next year I will be posting the same! :)<3
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    5 new pairs of size 8 pants
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

Omfg congratulations!!!!!!
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm now a size 6 in pants and extra small in misses tops. I really can't ever remember being this thin, maybe 6th or 7th grade?
  • TheDaintyArrow
    TheDaintyArrow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I comfortably fit into jeans I couldn't button a few weeks ago :D
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Well here's an odd one.
    IM PREGNANT!!

What wonderful news! Congratulations!
  • balvis3919
    balvis3919 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Went shopping for new yoga and pj pants. Started at xl in both. 6 months ago I bought large jammies and small yoga. Today small jammies and extra small yoga pants!!!!!!!! And from xxl shirts to a medium. Lol I dont shop often.
  • tans3352
    tans3352 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    An acquaintance who I last saw about 3 months ago, didn't recognise me... because I had lost weight! I can't really see the difference myself, so it was good to hear that I look like a different person!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Last night, without thinking, I crossed my legs...something that I had not been able to do for a couple of decades! Walking and weight loss made it happen.
    18922 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    jarelary4 wrote: »
    I finally got into size 16 jeans without a struggle. I can't even remember the last time I wore a 16! Very recently size 20 was too tight. Also I had to put another hole in my belt to keep my pants up!
    Way to go this is an amazing feeling! I'm down from a 16 to a 12 and it feels so much better than eating chips
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I tried on a UK size 10 dress this morning and it fitted beautifully - I don't EVER remember being a size 10!

ETA a missing word!
    Options
    Amazing.. Way to go
    Options
    5 new pairs of size 8 pants
    Woo hoo! I got into a size 10 the other day and even though it was a fluke it was amazing. I can't imagine 8's . Congrats
  • evelene160
    evelene160 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Today is my 25th day on the program. During that time, I've done various 5 AM workouts 24 out of 25 days. I have had good luck on the scale so far, but I knew I was due for gain/maintain week since I've been working out so much. It happened today. First time I haven't lost after a week of hard work. I told myself that I would take my measurements at the beginning of each month, but I decided to take them a bit early for a little xmas motivation.

I've lost inches almost everywhere with the exception of my calf where I gained a half inch ... from working out I assume! I've lost...

1.5 inches from my waist
    2 inches from my hips
    2.5 inches from my stomach
    AND 2.5 inches off my thigh(s)!

This is exactly what I needed to see today to stay in control over the holidays!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!