"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Gonna ride bikes with my DD today later.

Cardio: bike riding- 60min (500 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Hamburger helper.
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Afternoon folk.

Cardio: none

Strength:
    531 Cycle 6, week 2

Bench
    BBx10
    115x5
    140x5
    170x3
    195x3
    225x3
    250x5 (3+) <--think Monday's BBB bench at 225 5x5 impacted this today
    250x3
    250x3
    205x6

OHP
    65x5
    85x5
    125x5x5

Machine rows
    120x5x10 <-60 secs rest between sets

Assessment: So, I think the BBB from Monday's bench impacted my 3+ set today. Normally I'd have had Wed off and done this on Thursday but with the compressed week had to remove the Wed rest day.
    Otherwise, lifting went well today.....especially now that I'm at 2800 cals. Weight seems to be holding steady but I'll keep checking. I'll hold these cals for another 12 days and then move into a small surplus for 10 weeks.

On a plus note my minor cold is going away!
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Happy Hump Day all!

No strength work today just some circuit conditioning.

Sprints 20 m 12x

Circuit #1 5 sets:
    Box jumps 5 reps
    Skipping 100 reps
    Dumbbell plank row 10 reps 25 lbs
    Med ball slams 10 reps 15 lbs
    Cone drill "M"

Circuit #2 2 sets:
    4 cone drill Carioca, forward/backward sprint
    1 arm med ball toss 10 reps/side
    1 leg Box stepup w/hip flexion to reverse lunge holding 1 25 lb dumbbell 16 reps/side

Skipping 4 x 1 min 30 sec rest

Assessment: Calories probably on track, not finished updating yet. Pizza for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday and Christmas Eve!!! Got a couple of clients and just going to get my workout in. Later need to just order some food for my family's Xmas at my sister's tonight. Here we go!

Cardio: riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, one arm dumbell rows, cable rows, pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Thai last night.
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Eve!
    @ninerbuff clients today, they must be very dedicated! Hope you enjoyed dinner with the family.

Strength today followed by a conditioning circuit.

Shoulder width pull-ups 60 lbs. 5 x 3; 1 x 2 +1
    Bb shoulder press 5 x 6 60 lbs
    Bb front squat (power) 5 x 5 85 lbs.

Circuit 3 sets:
    Double kettlebell clean 5 reps 2 x 12 kg
    Double kettlebell curtesy squat 10 reps 2 x 12 kg
    Single leg curls on ball 15 reps/side
    Double kettlebell chest press on ball 10 reps 2 x 12 kg
    Side plank on ball 30 sec/side
    Double kettlebell swing 15 reps 2 x 15 reps

Dinner: KFC chicken, didn't enjoy it, way too greasy for my liking imo. I made a kale salad on the side to go with it & consumed a few too many glasses of wine.
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas all!!
    Will be sporadic on here due to traveling.

Keep rocking the workouts!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Only thing I'm doing today is getting in a quick ride to just burn a few calories and then off to 2 family Christmas parties! Have a great day you guys!!

Cardio: bike- 60 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Ate a lot yesterday, but expected.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas, everyone!

Forgot to log yesterday's workout:

Thursday: 6 mile run, mix of easy pace and intervals. 69 minutes.

Friday: Strength Training:

Bench Press: 1x5x65lb, 4x5x75lb
    OHP: 1x5x45lb, 4x5x50lb
    Pendlay Row: 1x5x65lb, 2x5x70lb, 3x5x75lb
    Good Mornings: 3x5x25lb, 2x5x35lb

Food: not tracking, but I'm sure I'm over.
  • SnowballsMom805
    SnowballsMom805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here. Yesterday 12/25 I did 1 hr of Zumba cardio

Cardio: 1 hr Zumba cardio

Assessment: Ate way too much caramel popcorn. Overall ate approx 1200 cals today.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Christmas was great as usual and my family got everything they asked for Christmas (though I'm still waiting on that 911 Porche). Just doing some relaxing and a little ride with my DD today with her new bike!

Cardio: biking- 40 min (300 calories)

Assessment: What else................Christmas food!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hi I'm new here. Yesterday 12/25 I did 1 hr of Zumba cardio

Cardio: 1 hr Zumba cardio

Assessment: Ate way too much caramel popcorn. Overall ate approx 1200 cals today.
    Welcome! Great group of some knowledgeable people and you can ask me questions (I'm a Certified Personal/Group fitness trainer) if you need some help!

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Welcome @SnowballsMom805 - it's a great little group!

@ninerbuff I'm seeing that newly acquired bike show up more and more!

And great job to everyone that didn't slack off even on Christmas!

I like ham and pie almost unconditionally!

Strength: Lazy, none!

Cardio: 18 some miles on the bike, 15+ MPH average with traffic to deal with. Approx 1000 calories.

Assessment: My goal was to not die from bloating yesterday, and I reached that goal. Actual damage was only about 500 calories over maintenance!
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Saturday, all!

Welcome, @SnowballsMom805

Cardio: 6.5 mile run, easy pace. First time running along Buffalo Bayou Park in my area. Very nice.

Food: my last day of not tracking. May not have been over, but was definitely unhealthy!

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Back from CO this morning and have one more family party tomorrow before getting back to normal around here. I needed the break and did a lot of walking and a couple of hikes along the river in Golden. Boy was it cold though and we even had a white Christmas last night. It was really beautiful and a perfect ending to a great trip.

I received a Fitbit HR from my husband for Christmas and am wondering if anyone here can tell me where to go here to figure out how to link it to MFP.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    Back from CO this morning and have one more family party tomorrow before getting back to normal around here. I needed the break and did a lot of walking and a couple of hikes along the river in Golden. Boy was it cold though and we even had a white Christmas last night. It was really beautiful and a perfect ending to a great trip.

I received a Fitbit HR from my husband for Christmas and am wondering if anyone here can tell me where to go here to figure out how to link it to MFP.

I believe here at MFP, there's a place to add apps. I did the reverse for MapMyFitness...its website allowed me to sync. Don't know if FitBit has a website for tracking, etc.

Here at MFP, on the home page, go to the Apps section. You should see all kinds of apps, including one for FitBit Tracker. Should be able to add it that way.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Sunday, all!

Cardio: 10 mile run, mostly easy with one mile at tempo pace. Felt good today.

Food: back on track today. And my stomach thanks me, lol!
  • luluinca
    Options
    brandiuntz wrote: »

I believe here at MFP, there's a place to add apps. I did the reverse for MapMyFitness...its website allowed me to sync. Don't know if FitBit has a website for tracking, etc.

Here at MFP, on the home page, go to the Apps section. You should see all kinds of apps, including one for FitBit Tracker. Should be able to add it that way.

Thanks Brandi, I found the fitbit group here and there was lots of syncing info so I managed to get it done.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. What a great Christmas and also a great weekend!!! I won 1st place in 2 leagues and 2nd on the MFP league, but more importantly I won $800.00 and bragging rights for another year!!!!! I love Fantasy Football!

Cardio: treadmill- 2.5 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Didn't care..............at half a large pizza cause I rock!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Sick again!!!!! Uggghhh, this time I came home from CO with a cold, not too bad though. Won't make it back to the gym for a couple of days though. I don't feel that great and I also don't like to spread the germs around if I can help it.....

Have a great week everyone!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Sick again!!!!! Uggghhh, this time I came home from CO with a cold, not too bad though. Won't make it back to the gym for a couple of days though. I don't feel that great and I also don't like to spread the germs around if I can help it.....

Have a great week everyone!!
    Get better soon girl!