290 to 178 in 10 Months! (w/photos)

Replies

• yesssiwanttolose
    yesssiwanttolose Posts: 26 Member
    You look amazing!!! You also look 10-15 years younger!
  • DogRiverDude
    DogRiverDude Posts: 433 Member
    Wow you look amazing, what an accomplishment! 230-180 has been hard for me I cant imagine 290lbs

Thank you, that's very kind of you! Don't let any challenge get the best of you. You're in control right? Wonderful job on your own progress!!!
  • DogRiverDude
    rkit03 wrote: »
    Your story is so inspiring! I've been back-tracking and settling into old bad routines of overeating and not exercising. So much so that I gained everything back. I started turning it around in November, but reading this really gives me renewed determination to be more dedicated with my efforts. Thanks!

That's wonderful to hear that you have a renewed determination! That's all it takes I think... some dedication and jumping right back on track as quickly as possible. I had a rough day myself yesterday hosting a Christmas party. But today is a new day and I'll make those extra calories up quickly! My very best wishes to your weight-loss endeavor!!

• DogRiverDude
    Awesome thread. Really well done.

Thank you so much! The fact that you've been maintaining for 14 years is inspiration to me!!!
  • DogRiverDude
    Suhrah623 wrote: »
    Congrats! What an awesome story :)

Thank you so much! It looks like you have your own story to share… almost at goal, how awesome is that!!!!

• DogRiverDude
    This made my day. Congrats on your fit journey

Hehe, I'm so glad to hear that, and thanks! Best wishes with your own fit journey, halfway to goal and working out… Awesome!
  • DogRiverDude
    bisky wrote: »
    Wow, I can't believe how much younger you look in your pics.

Thanks for your kind words 'bisky'. A direct light in the face... that's the key to hiding creases and wrinkles :wink:
  • AZnewbie00
    AZnewbie00 Posts: 70 Member
    You look AMAZING!!
  • Karstey050
    Karstey050 Posts: 62 Member
    A hearty applause for your success! You are an inspiration to us!
  • This is awesome.
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Excellent progress. Thank you for posting. Definitely inspirational
  • patty_36_2
    patty_36_2 Posts: 22 Member
    Well done.. I'm on the last 20 lb to lose, I did the 5lb a time goal, helped no end, I'm skipping now, along with the snow clearing to try and tone up... Keep up the good work everyone, it all counts.. <3
  • DogRiverDude
    Congratulations on your new life, you look amazing!!! I can very much relate to having to put ourselves out there, it's not easy when you wanna just hide within. You have beautiful daughters and now this new lease on life is going to be worth every part of the journey you have been on! Would love to follow your journey so please add me if you would like. Thank you so much for sharing your story and be the very inspiration we all need. So happy for you! :)

Thank you Miss JL! Yeah, I never considered ever posting anything like my story. In my case it just took the nudge of a friend. It was my pleasure to share! Best wishes with your own journey!

• orpingman
    orpingman Posts: 37 Member
    Thank you for sharing, your story is very motivating.
  • lovatt79
    lovatt79 Posts: 31 Member
    Outstanding effort, you look much younger too.
  • gerogirl
    gerogirl Posts: 8 Member
    Way to go - congratulations and inspiring!
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 966 Member
    bisky wrote: »
    Wow, I can't believe how much younger you look in your pics.

Thanks for your kind words 'bisky'. A direct light in the face... that's the key to hiding creases and wrinkles :wink:

Your inner beauty and outer good looks are shining through. :)
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Well hello handsome!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Thank you for sharing your inspirational story and very well written. :)
  • DogRiverDude
    gerogirl wrote: »
    Way to go - congratulations and inspiring!

Hey Thanks GeroGirl! I was scrolling through old comments, visited your profile page and to my surprise... same home town!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!