19 down, 79 to go before I see 199.

You are making progress, keep it up!
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    OhReally42 wrote: »
    One pound from ONEderland!!
    That's amazing! The anticipation would make me crazy!

It does lol, especially since I don't have a scale so I have to wait all week until Friday for my next Dr appt.
  • Grrlonamission94
    Grrlonamission94 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    11.8 lbs to go!
    I can almost taste it!
  • Goooosfraba333
    Goooosfraba333 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be in onederland by the new year! I have 5.2 pounds to go!
  • OhReally42
    OhReally42 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be in onederland by the new year! I have 5.2 pounds to go!

You're not far!! Keep going!!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I had to dig for this post, but I love posting updates lol! As of today, I only have 14.8 lbs to 199! (Maybe not a big deal to anyone else, but a BFD to me :smiley::smiley::smiley:

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    I had to dig for this post, but I love posting updates lol! As of today, I only have 14.8 lbs to 199! (Maybe not a big deal to anyone else, but a BFD to me :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Hell yes, that is a big deal! Well done! As of today, I'm 26 pounds away. I can just taste it! Congratulations and I look forward to your next update!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    0.2 to go!!!!! I'm giddy with excitement :smiley:
  • Stephlb627
    Stephlb627 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    77.5 until 199. I'm down 23.5lbs so far. Just got an elliptical today to support my new low carb life. I'm type 2 diabetic, diagnosed in October 2014. Ignored my disease for most of the winter and started getting serious in July!

I have 35 to go and have lost 9 in the last 4 weeks!! I have a short term mission trip planned for the 1st week of June and am determineD to have a 1 in front of my weight by then, even if it is 199.9!!!!!
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am 4 lbs away. Started at 272 and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have not been below 200 in at least a decade, so I am soooo excited that I should see 199 in a couple of weeks.
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am 4 lbs away. Started at 272 and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have not been below 200 in at least a decade, so I am soooo excited that I should see 199 in a couple of weeks.

Awesome! You are sooo close! What a great accomplishment :)
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I have 17.8 lbs. to go to One-derland. I put on a few over Christmas and I know that I haven't been logging as accurately as I could for the past couple of weeks. Getting back on track as of today, even if it means admitting to going over my goal for the day. I'd like to get there by the end of January but I know that's pretty ambitious, just going to do my best every day.
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    0.2 to go!!!!! I'm giddy with excitement :smiley:

This is so cool! You'll be there in no time!!!! Tomorrow even!
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    treebek wrote: »

Hell yes, that is a big deal! Well done! As of today, I'm 26 pounds away. I can just taste it! Congratulations and I look forward to your next update!

thank you for starting this thread, I love the successes and support.
  • jmackey1980
    jmackey1980 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread. I was last under 200 in 2012 for the first time since grade school after I first discovered the app and this site in 2011. Sadly the 55 lbs I worked so hard to lose crept back again and I started this week at 264.5. I have 62 to go to hit that goal again. I'm committed to getting it off an am confident I can accomplish it with hard work. What I'm worried about it keeping it off this time. Thanks again for this thread, I'll keep checking back.
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    thank you for starting this thread, I love the successes and support.

You are So welcome! I love seeing how close everyone is!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    I have 17.8 lbs. to go to One-derland. I put on a few over Christmas and I know that I haven't been logging as accurately as I could for the past couple of weeks. Getting back on track as of today, even if it means admitting to going over my goal for the day. I'd like to get there by the end of January but I know that's pretty ambitious, just going to do my best every day.

Great plan! You know what you have to do!
  • shinycrazy
    Options

Crazy awesome! So close! Congrats! Be sure to come back and give us a pic!
  • Marissachapasko
    Marissachapasko Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    40 to go, it was 98 earlier this year. :smiley:
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    KEEP GOING everyone!!! You can do it.
    SW 301
    CW 176
    GW 150
    199 in Aug 2015.