"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Happy Monday all!
    @SnowballsMom805 welcome to the group, my apologies for saying hi late!
    @ninerbuff way to go on the FF win & bragging rights!
    @luluinca hope you're feeling better soon.

I haven't logged any food nor have I had any workouts since the 24th. I've been busy celebrating with family the past 3 days... I did manage 15 -17k steps each of those days, my personal step goal is 15k/day minimum.

Strength today followed by some skipping & planks:
    Barbell Front squat 115 lbs 5 x 3; 125 lbs 6 x3
    Parallel grip Pull-ups 5 x 5
    Barbell Shoulder press 45 lbs 5x5
    Cross pulley pull down 3x10 @ 23 lbs
    Cable 1 arm chest press 27 lbs 3x10/side
    Cable low pulley chops 27 Lbs 3x10

Skipping 5x2 mins
    Trx high plank 3x30 sec/side plank on ball 2x30 sec/side

Assessment: feels good to be back on track food wise today, will enjoy some leftover chicken, roast or fish for dinner.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Hey gang, good to see everyone keeping with it!

I have a short training week and on to New Years Eve party mode!

Late entry for Sunday...

Cardio: none

Strength: 1 hour of fairly tough circuit work, mostly upper body and abs I'm donating this workout to @luluinca ! since she is temporarily out of order and she does a lot of circuit stuff

Today:

Strength: none

Cardio: 95 minutes on the elliptical, ramping up from mid level to some high energy intervals at the end = 1215 machine calculated calories burned

Food assessment: doing well staying in maintenance mode but have WAY too many calories left to eat today. Will try to stuff in some more protein before the night ends. Wish I had a magic nutrition pill, I'm not at all hungry for a person with 1,500 calories left to eat.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,571 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Gotta be my lucky week! I won top prize last night on Fanduel with a $5 entry and a $50 payout on last night's FFL game! Lol, I love FFL and guess I'm getting better at it.

Cardio: jog/walk 2 mile (300 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 12,10,8,6 reps for 4 sets.

Assessment: Panda Express last night.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone............feeling much better this morning and I'm going to get the dog out for a long walk this morning and then back to the gym tomorrow for at least a light workout. Looks like the EmergenC kept it out of my chest so I should be good to go. Still can't believe I got sick the weekend before and the weekend after our vacation.....LOL. I'm so ready to get back to normal.

I didn't gain any weight, may have even lost a couple of pounds but I feel lazy for not working out.....LOL

Have a great week and it sure looks like everyone kept it together over the holidays..............so, good job!!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Got my walk in with the dog. Boy, she really wanted to run after being cooped up at boarding all week last week, but I wasn't quite ready for that. She pushed me though and we got 3 miles in in 45 minutes, pretty good pace for someone with a cold.....LOL

Back to normal tomorrow!!!
  • ltworide
    Options
    Happy Tuesday all!

Conditioning circuit today.
    5 rounds of:
    1 arm kettlebell snatch 12 kg 3/side
    Angled barbell lateral step w/self pass 12.5 lbs 10 reps
    Angled barbell lateral step w/high row 12.5 lbs 8 reps/side
    Alternating 1 arm kettlebell swing 16 kg 20 reps
    1 arm kettlebell clock lunge 12 kg

3 rounds of:
    Box jumps 6 risers 5 reps
    Kettlebell plank row 2x12 kg 10 reps

1 mile jog

Assessment: calories & macros on track. Chicken & rice for dinner.
  • BonyCastro
    BonyCastro Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Today was leg day. I did squats and deadlifts and hurted my low back. End of story
  • SnowballsMom805
    SnowballsMom805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Happy Tues! Almost 2016! Sorry to hear about your back @BonyCastro . good to hear about a successful day - itworide.

Exercise
    For me I did rhythm ride cycling class at the ymca today.

Nutrition
    Need to eat more calories

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, all!

Monday: rest day.

Tuesday: Cardio: 6 mile run, easy pace with 1 mile tempo. 64 minutes.

Food: on target. Already dropped 3 pounds of holiday bloat.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Starting to put away some of the Christmas stuff today.

Cardio: bike riding- 60min (500 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Taco Bell last night.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I'm the ghost of wildflower, had to change my name, but still the same person.

Strength: Body Beast Bulk Arms

Nutrition: I'm getting good at this, I might even lose the lb I gained before the New Year! :)
  • ovidnine
    ovidnine Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Since I've been following this thread I'll throw my hat in and join. Howdy all.

Cardio: LOL not today

Strength: Deadlifts- warmed up, worked singles up to a new PR
    Bench-warmed up, working sets of 7, 5, 3, 1, 2
    Pendlay Row- 3x10
    swiss ball situps-3x35
    Planks

Assessment: Actually ate decent yesterday. Under my calories for the day and still had 2 pieces of pizza and a grilled turkey & swiss for supper.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Welcome to the group!!!!

Cardio: Managed about 5 minutes hard on the stairmaster............that was about it though.

Strength: 25 min calisthenics warmup including goblet squats, good mornings, physio ball pikes and bridges, elevated leg and side planks, decline situps w/10 lbs, decline leg lifts, back extensions w/20 lbs. 35 min strength training including 2X20 box step ups, 2X12 cable chest press w/23/23, 2X10 cable wood chop w/23 lbs, 2X 16 static lunge w/17.5 shoulder press, 2X16 side lunges w/20/20 lbs, 2X12 alt hand KB swing w/30 lbs, 2X6 assisted pullups and 2X10 assisted dips.

Felt pretty good trying to get back into the groove but took it a little easy on myself because of this cold....ugggghhh. Will probably try some squats and deads Saturday and hope to get back into SL next week.

Assessment: I've been eating a little under but not enough to lose strength. Just have no appetite right now.

Happy HHD!!!!
  • ltworide
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!
    Welcome @ovidnine!

Mostly strength work today followed by a light 1 mile treadmill jog.

Barbell Shoulder press 65 lbs 6 x 4
    Barbell front squat 115 lbs 5 x 5 (tried 120 lbs but failed)
    Shoulder width grip pull-ups 5 x 2 (power)
    1 leg Back extension w/ 25 lb plate 3 x 20
    1 leg curls on ball 3 x 20

assessment: calories & macros on target. Leftover roast beef & roast potatoes for dinner.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Welcome @ovidnine
    And @MJFSH your other name was so fitting to your personality!

I like working out during the day!

Strength: lost count, but a whole lotta upper body in a brief period to warm up.

Cardio: 40 minutes on the elliptical, 4+ calculated miles, 570 calculated calories, non calculated WORK effort!

Food assessment: made some killer beans and rice yesterday, yummy but too low on fats!
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!

Strength training:

Bench Press: 1x5x65lb, 3x5x77.5lb
    OHP: 1x5x45lb, 4x5x50lb
    Pendlay Row: 1x5x65lb, 3x5x75lb
    Goblet Squat: 5x5x25lb

Food: on target
  • ovidnine
    ovidnine Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Cardio: 15 minutes walking on treadmill 3.5-4 mph pace, incline varied between 7-8.

Strength: Squat- warm-ups x10 60%1RM x 7 65% x 5 70%- 3x4
    Bench warm-ups x 10 75% x 7, 80% x 5 85% 3x2 (its looking like its time to text my max on my bench again...)
    Facepulls 4x10
    Standing DB OHP: 2x10, 2x8
    Sit-ups: 35, 30 holding 25lb plate (in front, not behind head) 2x35 on swiss ball

Food Assessment: Was doing fine until I decided to finish off the last piece of pie. Ah well, 2 more days of debauched eating and then the food normalizes out again.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday and New Year's Eve!!! I'm off all day today due to attending a funeral for a family member then later on our annual family New Year's Eve party! Theme this for this year's dress up...........what else STAR WARS!
    It'll be a blast just like every year!

Cardio: riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, one arm dumbell rows, cable rows, pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb shank and Mediterranean last night!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year's Eve my fit friends!!!! wishing you all happiness, joy and success and best of all there is in 2016!

@robertw486, thank you!!! I miss that name and lost part of me, with it, Internet and lack of privacy sucks tho!

Strength: Bulk Back done! lifted as heavy as I could! needed to get the rage out of me, haha too bad it didn't work!
    deadlifted 45 lbs., rowed 110 lbs. with EZ Bar, and did pull over with 40 lbs. dumbbells and I'm still not over this feeling! :(

Nutrition: I have declared today a care free day for nutrition for me, well, I might as well, don't wanna mess up too early in 2016, so, today is the day.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!!

Cardio: 3 mile run, tempo pace. 31 minutes.

Food: on target.

Off to hang with some friends to celebrate the new year!