"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Tuesday! 1 client this morning and 2 tonight. Just started watching the "Breaking Bad" series to keep me doing cardio longer.

Cardio: jog/walk 2 mile (300 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 4x20

Assessment: Have leftovers from party over the weekend.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Morning all! It's Tuesday and I will say I prefer the time change at this time of year. Much easier to get out of bed.

Cardio: none

Strength: NROL Hypertrophy 2B 8 of 8. 3 Sets of 12 w/ 60 sec rest. Soooo Deadlifts 115lbs Then Superset Dynamic lunge 85lbs and Step ups 38lbs. Finishing with reverse incline crunches 3 X 12.

Assessment: Diet on target yesterday - let's hope today's lifting doesn't inspire the munchies!

Cheers!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!

Cardio: 6 mile run. 64 minutes. 10:47/mile pace. Feeling those dead lifts from yesterday!

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! No clients this morning, then strength and TKO tonight. There was a fire in one of the school buildings last night around the corner from my house. This building is where the kids who don't get picked up directly after school stay until their parents pick them up later. Wonder what they are going to do.

Cardio: run/jog- 2 miles (400 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 4x20

Assessment: Good day yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 1 client this morning and then 3 this evening. Need to trim the back yard branches that are closest to the satellite dish today before it gets too cold.

Cardio: stepmill- level 9 (400 calories)

Strength: back- pullups, bent over rows, seated cable rows, pullovers. 4x20

Assessment: I did okay yesterday.
  • sjaplo
    Options
    Thirst-day it is!

Cardio: 3.4 mile t-mill tempo run in 30:04. Knocked my glasses off at the 19min mark which threw my pace off as I had to get off and retrieve them - did 3 miles in 26 min. oh well, next time.

Strength: Still feeling my glutes from Tuesdays lifting.

Assessment: Listened to my body yesterday and rested - was dragging my butt all day - and famished! However managed to stay inside my new calorie goal. Scale read 174lbs after my run this am. So we're on the move again!

cheers
    all

Go Saints!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! No clients this morning and TKO tonight! Have some yard work to do and laundry too.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 4x20

Assessment: Sushi yesterday. Water weight is up.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    sjaplo wrote: »

Go Saints!
    Sadly, I don't think the 9ers are going to take the Saints in the dome. The way they've been playing, I don't even think they'll make the playoffs this year. It's like they are playing just to play and then thinking "eh, we'll make it, who else will be good enough?"

• sjaplo
    Options
    Morning all

Just 45 min of yoga this am.

Assessment: Weight back up to 175 - but it was at 174 for a day so I know it'll happen. Feeling tired today, but then the dog woke me at 2, 3, 3:30. blah.

SF are certainly a puzzle. I expected them to be much better.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client this morning then strength trainingclass. Today is my dad's 82nd b day! Gonna go kick it at their house today.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Yesterday was just an eating fest. I have some work to do.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Bootcamp training this morning then one client then TKO. Member appreciation day at our gym, so I do a TKO demo before my class tonight.

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 2x25

Assessment: My dad's b day this weekend at a buffet, ugh. I did okay, but was well over calories.
  • sjaplo
    Options
    Sunday

Cardio: None.

Strength: NROL Hypertrophy 2C 8 of 8 - low wt high rep so 2 sets of 25 with 30sec rest. Chin ups w/ Bbell overhead press. (only managed 15ea of the chin ups. then Pull ups and Dbell check press 8lbs. 6 Ea on the pull ups. Towel bicep curl 8lbs. Then Upper Body Russian twist w/ 8lb wt. Finished with 2 sets 25 push ups.

Assessment: Poker night Friday too many snacks. Too much food Saturday as well - almost 600 over defecit. Tried to make up for it yesterday. Gotta have fun sometimes :)

Chin ups getting easier, pull ups still hard.
  • sjaplo
    Options
    Monday - blah!

Cardio: 30 min of intervals on the t-mill - 2 min X 7mph, 2 X 2min 7.5mph, 2 X 2min 8mph, then tempo from 6.5mph up to finish at 8.5mph. 3.5m in 30min.

Strength: None

Assessment: Good run, felt strong.

Damn you 49ers............
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    sjaplo wrote: »
    Monday - blah!

Cardio: 30 min of intervals on the t-mill - 2 min X 7mph, 2 X 2min 7.5mph, 2 X 2min 8mph, then tempo from 6.5mph up to finish at 8.5mph. 3.5m in 30min.

Strength: None

Assessment: Good run, felt strong.

Damn you 49ers............
    Whew that was close. I wouldn't worry much though. The NFC south is so weak, the Saints should get in with a losing record.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 1 client this morning and 2 tonight. No school for DD today so I'm at home today.

Cardio: jog/walk 2 mile (300 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 4x20

Assessment: Had a member appreciation day so there were free Togo sandwiches which were my lunch and dinner.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    babysteps.

Cardio: jog for 4km walk for 3km

Strength: push ups and squats

Assessment: loving waking up earlier to get my jog in. might become a cold habbit
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!

Gah, what a few days. Missed two training runs, though one day was a "stand outside all day so the legs got some work". Strength training continues to be inconsistent...need to figure out how to stay on top of that.

Cardio: 4 mile run. 45 minutes. Have a half-marathon this coming Sunday, so just some easy miles this week.

Food: been up and down. Have lost a pound of the 3 I gained.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    EmmieBaby wrote: »
    babysteps.

Cardio: jog for 4km walk for 3km

Strength: push ups and squats

Assessment: loving waking up earlier to get my jog in. might become a cold habbit
    Welcome!

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! No clients this morning, then strength and TKO tonight. Lawn today. Bought a leaf blower so this should make it easier to do clean up.

Cardio: run/jog- 2 miles (400 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 4x20

Assessment: Good day yesterday.
  • sjaplo
    Options
    Hi all

Cardio: Still trying to get 3m in under 25 min - managed 2.9m in 25:15. Gah! Was running at 9mph for the last 45 sec. Going to try speeding up at the beginning. Shortening the 4 min of warm up.

Strength: Inbetween NROL Hypertrophy 2 and Strength 1, so supposed to take the week off. Did 3 sets 25 push ups and 3 sets of 10 chin ups (well 10/10/7 ;) , alternating.

Assessment: Scale was 176 yesterday and 173 after my run this am. 170 here I come!

Have a great day all!