Twilight

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Aaaaahhh, Edward - i think I'll go read....
  • FletcherChic
    Options

Chrissy - is it sad that i secretly wish my hubby could morph into Edward for a few days???? :love: ha ha ha
  • Jackson347
    Options
    EDWARD CULLEN :)
    Hmmmm.....I LOVE HIM.
    Twilight is amazing...I read all four of the books.
    I was addicted...I read twilight in two days!
    I was a bit antisocial when i got it on christmas day!
    Ha
    The film just doesnt do the book justice!!
  • chrissyh
    Options

Chrissy - is it sad that i secretly wish my hubby could morph into Edward for a few days???? :love: ha ha ha

something to ponder.....:blushing:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Well, I went to 8 different book stores today....NO ONE HAS IT!!! I was very depressed when I came home...thought I'd check Walmart.com just to see if they had it back yet..and TA DA!!!! I get it on Tuesday!!! Wooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
  • jmdaily
    Options
    My girlfriend made me go see the movie and I thought it was charming. I have yet to read the books as I've been too broke lol, but I look forward to it.
  • jukramer
    jukramer Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so happy to find some 30-somethings like me who love this series! I've read them all. My biggest beef with the movie? The "meadow scene". It's supposed to be romantic. Why is Edward so angry? But Robert Pattinson did grow on me. I came home after the first time I saw it to a dirty kitchen and surly husband. I was more than a little depressed coming back from Fantasyland.
  • Velouria06
    Options
    Yaaah I loved Twilight but I still think Harry Potter is number 1 for me :smile:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I was too into these books. I went away on vacation and instead of hitting the beach and doing some shopping I sat in my room and read all of them. No wonder I gained 5 pounds after coming home. I'm a jacob girl myself, I love edward but I thought bella could have been happier with jacob. It wouldn't have been as good of a book if she picked him.

I tried to read "the host" I really couldn't get into it. Aliens are not really my thing.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

So I just got an email from WALMART.com that said my item is OUT OF STOCK AGAIN...umm...well it wasn't when I ordered it so I'm MAD all over again!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok..vent over...:bigsmile:
  • FletcherChic
    Options
    :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

So I just got an email from WALMART.com that said my item is OUT OF STOCK AGAIN...umm...well it wasn't when I ordered it so I'm MAD all over again!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Losing-It,
    was i "Breaking Dawn" you were waiting for? i can't even remember (this thread has gotten so long! ha ha)...Overstock.com has it in stock for 13 dollars!!! hurry hurry hurry
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

I got book 3 on friday and finished it saturday about 1am. needless to say i didnt do ANYTHING yesterday except read. lol. i made up for it today. can you borrow it from anyone? i hope my friend bring 4 to work tomorrow. if not i might cry a little...:ohwell:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Eclipse was my favorite so far - I started Breaking Dawn last night.
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    I have read all four books. They're really addicting! I recommend reading Stephenie's non-Twilight novel, The Host. It is excellent, and I liked it better than Twilight!:flowerforyou:
  • kitteerae
    Options
    Yes, twilight is on my top list, i would also recommend The Host, It is not a series but it is really good as well!!
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Well, lo & behold...UPS brought my book today!!!!!! I'm not sure HOW that happened..seeing as walmart still says they are out of it but they ain't getting mine back!:laugh: Any other recommendations for good reading?:huh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i really liked wicked, but it is totally different from the T books. very detailed, a lot happens but kind of slowly. i also read confessions of an ugly stepsister, by the same author, gregory maguire. its about cinderella. very cool, very different perspective on classic stories. plan on reading all his adult books actually.

AND book 4 when i get my paws on it!
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    Oh I just finished the Host. It was great. I really couldn't get into it until around the 3rd chapter . But once I did it was great. I liked it. Maybe she will do a sequel to this one. I would read it.

I read the twilight series too. My daugher is in love with Emmett. She bought the whole series and read it in like a little over a week. She is only 13 too. Wow. I read them all in like 1 month.

The movie was great. My daugher kept hitting me whenever something was off. Hubby went because he heard there was Vampires and Weres. Was mad when he found out that it was a love story. Hee hee. Said you can go to the next movie by yourselves. :laugh:

Very Addicting.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    I'm over halfway thru the 4th book...it's awesome! :heart:
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have read them all! They are so good! I havem't seen the movie yet but thats the next step!:smooched: