Over 40 and ready to change? Let's do this together!

Options
miacaz02
miacaz02 Posts: 22 Member
If your over 40 and sick and tired of being sick and tired of how you feel and the way you look, then lets do this together! I'm 50 pounds over weight and plan on loosing 2 pounds a week. Let's motivate each other, swap diet secrets, and encourage staying on exercise routines. We got this!

Replies

• fitstrongsing
    fitstrongsing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • kristyn927
    kristyn927 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm interested :) starting 30 day shred tomorrow and going to start tracking again. :)
  • GownleyC2
    GownleyC2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Chubbynonuts
    Chubbynonuts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • bethelbunch
    bethelbunch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too. Had about 2 stone to lose for the last 10 years!
  • Patriciaciara
    Patriciaciara Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in have also about 3 stone to lose
  • tishmo
    tishmo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Just weighed this morning. 201.6. My start weight was 222 back in October. I'm ready to drop 50 pounds :)
  • skinnypete20
    skinnypete20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in weighed in today tried so many things but don't stick with 155 today. Weight goals for events don't work for me need something to motivate
  • OverseasMom
    OverseasMom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Hoping some reasonable goals (e.g. doing some kind of exercise--even 10 minutes of HIIT--six days a week and tracking daily) will help me to not feel like giving up after one week. :) Trying to lose about 15 lbs that have crept on since the odometer hit 40 and regain some fitness! I have a friend who lost 60 pounds last year over the course of the year and I was so inspired. She tracked, exercised and just didn't give up. Best wishes, everyone!
  • workitoff140
    workitoff140 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • MsTESE
    MsTESE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be included.
  • cindyt472
    cindyt472 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need to lose 50-60 pounds!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm in the right age range and weight range. Looking forward to changing the weight range! Thanks!
  • christinemain70
    christinemain70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in, I'm 45 years old and determined to lose around 4 stone this year :)
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance but as an over 40 person, I just wanted to chime in. It can be done. Anything you thought about getting older and it being harder (physically) is a lie. At over 40 we just have more stuff in our life and for some more money than we had in our 20s. Cheering for you to enjoy what I am enjoying.
  • miacaz02
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! I'm so happy I have others like me
  • miacaz02
    Options
    Going to the gym to workout for an hour. Who's with me?
  • ccbwaynefoster
    ccbwaynefoster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nearly 45 and I've got about 50 pounds to lose. I'll join in.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I felt that way last Dec and lost 50 and would still like to lose about 20 more. Would love to join to give and receive some motivation.
  • tarasaran
    tarasaran Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in looking forward to being a little lighter even if a little older this year ideally 30kg