Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Great work Pin-ups!! At this rate, we're going to be smoking hot by the end of this challenge!

Thanks Rach for organizing and updating the chart... it definitely motivates me to get my butt moving. I see I slowed down a bit last week so this week I'm going to make up for it and add more cardio to my workouts. I have to keep that weight loss average up there!! :wink:

Have a great week ladies!! :happy:
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach! Congrats everyone!

I'm the only one who is gaining. So annoying. And I'm out of town on business so its all eating out.

Going to get some water...
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Options
    This is the best weight loss group ever!! I love seeing my name and I love knowing that we have lost 324 pounds. Isn't that so amazing!?!?!?!

THANK YOU RACH for all of your time. We really appreciate your hard work!!!!!
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I think this is the best group!! Thanks Rach for organizing it all..
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies!!!

Goals this week:
    1) Keep drinking water 100ozs a day minimum
    2) Keep sodium under control
    3) Do homework from personal trainer at some point
  • valeriedent2
    valeriedent2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Great job this week, ladies!! And as always, thank you Rach for all your work and dedication to us!

Goals this week:

1. Stick to the 5 Day Inferno plan. (I'm on day 2 and not doing to bad. If it weren't for my coffee, I'd be staying in my calories)
    2. Drink all my water
    3. Don't go totally crazy this weekend to make up for (or retaliation from) my super strict week.

Good luck everyone!! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Awesome job ladies on the losses! Let's continue the trend and go hard again this week! My goal for this week are:

1. Drink at least 12 glasses water a day
    2. Curb my sugar intake, and stay under that target at least 4 days this week
    3. Stay on the wagon while I'm out of town for a long weekend and not get tempted to over-indulge just because the people around me are doing it
    4. Actually working out at least 30 minutes a day while away on my trip (a mini-vacay is no excuse to not be active)

Good luck to everyone this week!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach! Congrats everyone!

I'm the only one who is gaining. So annoying. And I'm out of town on business so its all eating out.

Going to get some water...

No way girl!! Several of us, including myself had a gain this week. I just couldn't gauge how much due to crazy sodium intake, so, instead of posting a 6lb gain this week (which obviously isn't all real weight gain), I left my weight the same. Just try to make the best food choices you can, some weeks that is all you can do. :smile:
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job, Pin Ups. We're doing great! :wink:

Goals this week:
    1. One extra workout.
    2. Drink more water.
    3. Reduce my sugar/processed food intake.
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Wow way to go everyone! :D

Goal's this week:
    1. Drink More than 8 16.9 oz bottles (Refilled of course)
    2. Eat more protein
    3. Get back to working out! :( I feel so bad cause I havent worked out yet Losing motive. :(
  • Skmellyg
    Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    great job ladies!!!

my goal this week: Eat less high in fat products, eat more fruits, do some strength training
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    woot! ive already lost the vacay weight! im so excited for monday weigh in! My next goal is to lose 20-30 by sept 15 got another vacay planned
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job Ladies
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    My goal this week is to cut WAY back on the sodium. It's keeping me so bloated, disguising my "real" weight... Whatever that is! At this point I don't have a clue! :grumble:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Now that I've started running a full 3.1mi on the treadmill I'm gonna bust my butt to work on my time.

My boyfriend said he'll do the warrior dash with me in November and I'm so excited!! Now I just have to get together the money for the tickets. This one is about 4hrs south of me. It'll be a fun little roadtrip.

Then there's another one in North TX, next April, I may want to do. It's only 2.5hrs west of me.

:happy:
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    Now that I've started running a full 3.1mi on the treadmill I'm gonna bust my butt to work on my time.

My boyfriend said he'll do the warrior dash with me in November and I'm so excited!! Now I just have to get together the money for the tickets. This one is about 4hrs south of me. It'll be a fun little roadtrip.

Then there's another one in North TX, next April, I may want to do. It's only 2.5hrs west of me.

:happy:

That sounds like SO much fun Rach! The one here in OK is September 24th. If I could find someone to do it with me, I'd like to try it... Even though I'm NOT a runner, it would be fun!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    WTG ladies!