Is there anything you don't log?

Options
Out of curiosity, what foods do you not log? for me, I don't like spices like pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, etc. I also don't log ketchup because I use so little of it. Oh, and I don't log some veggies if I'm consuming a small amount of it, like a couple pieces of spinach or kale.

Replies

• kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    mustard and pickles..but they don't have calories
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Pickles do have calories, nothing is calorie free :P
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Spices, sugar free gum, the one packet of splenda in my daily coffee, diet soda, "zero" cal water enhancers, the occasional squirt of mustard or vinegar. Total, I am probably not logging 25 to 50 calories a day. Hasn't kept me from my goals in any way.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Some spices I don't log. I don't log diet soda or "zero" calorie chocolate syrup-though I know it's not zero calorie.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I don't log my coffee (I drink it black). I know there are calories in it but the damage from not logging it doesn't bother me.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Spices and coffee
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Spices for the most part. But I do log all my veggies-- even if it's just one piece of lettuce on a sandwich (!)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Spices, diet soda, mustard, Monster zero ultra, actual coffee (I log creamer), zero calorie sweeteners (I only use a teaspoon daily).
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Herbs and spices, garlic (usually), black coffee.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    water, unsweetend tea, gum, vitamins, cold/allergy medicine
  • BuddhaB0y
    BuddhaB0y Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Water, diet pop, spices,

I track salt and condiments because I'm watching sodium levels as much as I can and also condiments can quickly add a ton of calories.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Spices (when using just a dash) and diet soda.
  • tabletmfp
    tabletmfp Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    A tiny drop of milk in tea and coffee. I have lost 19 kilos so not logging that worked out ok :)
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Usually low-sodium and, for the most part, nutritionally-void foods&drinks which can range anywhere from 0-10 calories I don't log.

I do log salt and spices and other low/no cal seasonings and condiments, but I generally do so in the recipe builder since my recipes constitute the majority of foods I log.
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Pickles do have calories, nothing is calorie free :P

I must have super cool pickles then cause the amt I use according to the jar says 0 for calories.
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Pickles. I usually have a pickle with supper, don't bother to log it.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    condiments including sauce
  • talismanicmagic
    talismanicmagic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Spices, salt, (unless I use a lot), pepper, and a splash of lactose free milk in my morning and evening coffee.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,951 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Spices for the most part. But I do log all my veggies-- even if it's just one piece of lettuce on a sandwich (!)

I weigh lettuce on sandwiches to encourage me to use more of it - somewhere over a half ounce instead of under.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i pretty much log everything even if no calories, except for most spices and the small test tasting bites/sips i take when cooking certain foods..
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    water, unsweetend tea, gum, vitamins, cold/allergy medicine

was ditto on the cold medicine, and than i happen to find out the weekend after thanksgiving that each of the five cups of nyquil i took the day before actually had like 93 calories in them! it was a surprise, although it was a duh, its got alcohol in it, one.